[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Int, why is European/Western culture such a cancerous shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

Int, why is European/Western culture such a cancerous shit?
1) Their girls are ugly - they rarely wear makeup, they are ugly by nature too (especially Germany, Northern Europe and white Americans - horse-like faces).
2) Their culture is extremely individualistic and based on reflections and compassion. It's uninteresting as fuck, all these faggots meditating and meditating on how they were mocked in school, not enough buttfuck, no new panties etc. I don't give a single fuck about feelings of other people if they aren't my friends/family, why should I care?
3) Mass culture is EXTREMELY stupid. Even the most retarded bydlos here realize that superheros are disgusting piss for degenerates, and you export that shit worldwide. Westernization is among the worst thing happening to the planet now.
4) Special thanks for inventing capitalism - you don't even realize you're slaves, you're proud of it, all your "proudly made" shit - you really feel proud for working good to serve some fat cats interests, idiots. Russians see work as a necessary evil we have to do to don't starve.
Fuck you all, world would be a great place if there was a sea instead of America and Europe which waves would hit the beaches of Mexico and Belarus.
>>
File: sinfest.jpg (21KB, 187x450px) Image search: [Google]
sinfest.jpg
21KB, 187x450px
Eating dinner so I'll gladly bite your b8 m8 while i'm at it
>>72917985
>1) Their girls are ugly - they rarely wear makeup, they are ugly by nature too (especially Germany, Northern Europe and white Americans - horse-like faces).
I agree, Belaruse and Russia have prettier girls, but only slightly. My guess is rampaging asian mongrelism.
>2) Their culture is extremely individualistic and based on reflections and compassion. It's uninteresting as fuck, all these faggots meditating and meditating on how they were mocked in school, not enough buttfuck, no new panties etc. I don't give a single fuck about feelings of other people if they aren't my friends/family, why should I care?
You probably weren't raised in a way proper to promote random acts of kindness. Also pic related.
>3) Mass culture is EXTREMELY stupid. Even the most retarded bydlos here realize that superheros are disgusting piss for degenerates, and you export that shit worldwide. Westernization is among the worst thing happening to the planet now.
I'd point out to something else than marvel and DC which is just plain power fantasy
I'd point out to apple and disney and their berserk marketing. For those who don't know - Apple patented a paper bag. Not memeing.
>4) Special thanks for inventing capitalism - you don't even realize you're slaves, you're proud of it, all your "proudly made" shit - you really feel proud for working good to serve some fat cats interests, idiots. Russians see work as a necessary evil we have to do to don't starve.
Capitalism is the only fair system. If you are smart and work hard you shouldn't have the same living conditions as a cirrhotic krokodil addict that rapes dogs. Just a thought.
>Fuck you all, world would be a great place if there was a sea instead of America and Europe which waves would hit the beaches of Mexico and Belarus.
Ending with a random act of kindness would help you out immensely.

Cheerio
>>
File: 67-4.jpg (46KB, 599x335px) Image search: [Google]
67-4.jpg
46KB, 599x335px
>>72917985
>>
>>72918586
How toilet cleaning is going on, Mykola?
>>72918377
>You probably weren't raised in a way proper to promote random acts of kindness
My point is different, European culture is ALL about people talking about themselves, their lifes and their psychological problems. It's not interesting for anyone except the Europeans.
>Capitalism is the only fair system. If you are smart and work hard you shouldn't have the same living conditions
The problem that you may work hard and they would give you just more job with a slightly bigger salary - and in most cases, salary would remain the same. Moreover, you would never have really many money because all the places in a top are occupied with clans of rich people and their children.
>>
File: photo_69644.jpg (228KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
photo_69644.jpg
228KB, 500x750px
>>72918377
Pidoruskies are stupid and lazy.
The real reason of their butthurt is jealousy about European welfare.
>>
>>72920062
We all know that khokhols are real pigs, who breed pigs, eat almost only pork, love dirt like pigs and behave like pigs.
>>
File: schweine.jpg (138KB, 582x396px) Image search: [Google]
schweine.jpg
138KB, 582x396px
>>72920865
>lies, oink, lies
>>
>>72917985
>3) Even the most retarded bydlos here realize that superheros are disgusting piss for degenerates, and you export that shit worldwide.
You see, Dmitrii, you can't simply export whatever you want. People need to create demand for it first. So a lot of Ivans actually enjoy superheroes.
>>
Dugin is a subversive kike, and also probably a faggot.
>>
>>72921190
Looks like hold a goat, LOL
>>
File: 1468929429948.png (212KB, 513x437px) Image search: [Google]
1468929429948.png
212KB, 513x437px
>>72917985
>using internet explorer
>>
>>72917985
I'm sure I've seen this thread b4.
>>
>>72917985
Nice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.