[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously why do people in merica think its ok to burn the flag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: images (21).jpg (20KB, 611x241px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
20KB, 611x241px
Seriously why do people in merica think its ok to burn the flag

>inb4 muh freedom

How can you respect a country whose own people dont respect it?
>>
they don't.

I was taught growing up, to not ever even let the flag touch the ground. Let alone burn it.

The only people that burn the flag are edgy white supremacists. Or antifa faggots.
>>
>>72906680
>He actually has sense
This is why I like conservatives. Liberalism basically destroys a country from within like a tumor.
>>
File: img.jpg (241KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
241KB, 1500x1125px
>>72906587
it's just underwear for burgers
>>
>>72906723
Except conservatives have been ruining the US since Reagan.
>>
File: goodamerikan.jpg (36KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
goodamerikan.jpg
36KB, 300x290px
USA is about as much of a "country" as the soviet union was.

just a kolhoz of zionist occupied goyim.

and most of the goyim know it.

I hope I educated you just a little bit my Pajeet Paki Pal
>>
The beauty of America is that it lets people burn the flag. If you actually want to burn it you're an edgy faggot who doesn't realize the fact that you don't face serious consequences for burning the flag takes all the power out of the act.
>>
File: 1434920486769.jpg (3MB, 3216x4288px) Image search: [Google]
1434920486769.jpg
3MB, 3216x4288px
a fashino icon
>>
I don't like people doing this, but the 1st amendment guarantees freedom of expression. There are worse things than burning cloth.
>>
File: American-flag-disposal.jpg (73KB, 760x706px) Image search: [Google]
American-flag-disposal.jpg
73KB, 760x706px
>>72906680
>The only people that burn the flag are edgy white supremacists. Or antifa faggots.
That's the way you're supposed to depose of them when they're retired.
>>
Fists and bullets aren't the only way to gain respect.

This might seem contradictory because of our activity in and around Pakistan. I don't know if it means much to say this but I'm sorry our government fucks around there.
>>
>>72907618
There is a difference between burning a flag in a dignified manner and burning a flag in an undignified manner
>>
>>72907525
Burning a flag isn't just burning cloth. You burn all what this flag stands for. The pain in which your country is forged and the blood it has been defended with. Burning a flag means you don't give a fuck about the history and the sacrifices this flag is connected with. Every subhuman that burns the flag of his own home should be punished with flames of righteousness. Heil Hitler.
>>
>>72906587
The only people who are against flag burning are bootlicking faggots
>>
>>72907286
>The decline of the US starts in the 80s and not the 60s
>The beginning of the end for the US wasn't the sexual revolution
Try again.
>>
>>72907955
most reddit post i read all day
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.