[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am high as fuck right now and I just realized something insightful.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: tails.png (55KB, 223x181px) Image search: [Google]
tails.png
55KB, 223x181px
I am high as fuck right now and I just realized something insightful.

I have been working in the past 2 years on a night shift with the same 3 other people.

We're all in the night shift because we're insecure/stupid people that can't compete in the race to improve themselves.
They all think I'm a smart guy because of some wikipedia quotes i lash out here and there.

I just realized how much I have been brain washing these poor poor people with my negative/pessimistic way of tought.

I feel like I changed one of the guys way of thinking in life and made him realise there is no hope.

I made 2 of them anti-semitic and I subtly made a single-mother make herself think as a bitch and it worked.

Holy shit they were so normal when they joined. What have i dond
>>
literally nothing wrong with redpilling a few neurotypicals
>>
>>72906434
I was raised by my grandmother and before she died when I was 19 I think she realized she wanted to die more because of me than my alcoholic violent dad.

I'm a literal bane of despair and my misery is toxic and completely visible.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>72906477
>>
>>72906385
>woah doood i'm so high right now
>>
>>72906477
>>72906500
>samefagging

What did he mean by this?
>>
Fuck this shit I'm a fucking loser I am going to off myself

Why did I have to inherit these beta cuck genes.
>>
MOIT LIEK WEED LMAO MOIT
>>
>>72906526
means he's off his mind
happens when you're too intoxicated
>>
>>72906593
MO WARRRIO MO WARRIO

TELL EVERYBODY ME ACOMPANITE
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (23KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
23KB, 240x251px
At least I make them laugh a lot, I think I made them have the best laughs of their lives.

Boy do they like me.
>>
>>72906726
fun is everything nowadays
>>
I really start to think that Finnish people are really superhumans, the ones here write in English so impecably even though it is not thier native tongue.
>>
File: 20161229_084028.jpg (880KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
20161229_084028.jpg
880KB, 1536x2048px
Good God the single mother really started to laugh at my jokes when I started saying she's short,fat or imply she's a bitch.

Jesus Christ normies are fucking disgusting, it's my autism that makes me an evolved being.
>>
File: bateman.jpg (21KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
21KB, 600x350px
Holy shit looks are really all that you need to succeed in life, natural selection is STILL in effect, my great height inspires an imposing and successful presence and it makes more susceptible ot my way of tought.

If you are short and ugly you are FUCKED.
>>
>>72906385
Memes are real you irresponsible fuck.

People don't understand this but they exist like ghosts haunting every labyrinthine cubby hole in your mind and you've been dishing them out without understanding that if you die in Canada you die in real life. This is human interaction.
>>
>>72907476
Sorry to take that tone.

With imageboard posting and whatnot I try to talk as if it's me in a room, because I don't want to spend the energy trying to maintain a strong partition between how I present myself in anonymyty and in real life. That's how I deal with. normies, I try to normie my best even in anonymity even if it doesn't really work.
>>
>>72907476
You are right.

I am literally repeating the same things over and over again.

Imageboards brainwashed me with memes and now I'm brainwashing them.
>>
>>72906385
i have realize that i lose lots of my friend because of my constant bad mood and i was always negative. Im a toxic faggot and now im a lonely 27 neet. SHOULD NEVER COME TO THIS SITE DESU
>>
>>72907944
I know your pain perfectly well.

I could have had a normal life but instead I browsed imageboards. This place social heroin.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.