[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An alien species highly superior in technology whose about to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: intergalatically cucked.jpg (12KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
intergalatically cucked.jpg
12KB, 309x163px
An alien species highly superior in technology whose about to invade Earth has just captured you. They are willing to spare you and your family only if you cooperate and tell them everything you know about Earth.

So what do you do? What information will you give away?
>>
let them fuck my wife and hope they leave us alone
>>
File: 1490204185260.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
1490204185260.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
>>72905217
I'd let them know
>>
File: 1437711298346.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1437711298346.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
>>72905217
>What information will you give away?
That Donald Trump is the most powerful person in the world and to please spare us grace and turn their motives to him.
>>
tell them to attack Africa, the Middle East, and Asia because they are superior in every way and their countries contain vast amount of resources and shit worth stealing. You're welcome everyone.
>>
File: 1415008721852.jpg (5KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
1415008721852.jpg
5KB, 250x193px
>>72905217
"the earth is flat mr alieno, this is not the planet you're looking for"
then I save humanity
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrZRIW87eWI

give them this
>>
The jews are working in secret to save humanity from bogdanoff conspiracy
>>
>>72905217
Tell them Mexicans and Africans are the greatest laborers and assets to the aliens. It is important for them to abduct many brown-colored men as possible and import them to their planets. Also social media networks like facebook, twitter and reddit are Earth's greatest weapons of mass destruction and convince the aliens to adopt them to their youth population.
>>
All the other planets we know about where they could go instead, and with less trouble. All the asteroids they could mine instead of the Earth, and with less gravity.
>>
i'd cooperate gladly but i've no idea what information i could give them
>>
I'd tell them to get me a couple qt3.14 to mate with instead.
>>
>>72907290
If they made it to our system, they most probably have shittones of those and all they want are products of our culture. The question is, whether they want simply to rob us or run a reality show of some sort.

I'd tell them that to be seriously treated by our politicians they have to go through inititation, which is actually to fuck little children. It's seems to be true after all.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.