[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard to find Asians who adopted white kids? I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: w.png (562KB, 860x426px) Image search: [Google]
w.png
562KB, 860x426px
Why is it so hard to find Asians who adopted white kids?

I can find shit load of Whites adopting Asian kids even to this day, but seldom the opposite.
Do they prohibit Asians from adopting white kids or something?
>>
>>72903164
it's not that asians dont want white kids it's that there are simply significantly more asian children up for adoption in comparison.
>>
There are shit loads of Chinese girls to adopt. I don't think you would see as many whites adopting Asians if it weren't for China's retarded policies.
>>
File: korean-adoption.png (7KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
korean-adoption.png
7KB, 450x320px
It is a Korean export item.
>>
>>72903164
whites adopt the shit out of non-white babies out of some weird fetish
look at brad and angelina
>>
>>72903499
korea was philippines export people but now korea is developed
>>
the mom satisfies her desire for breeding to asian men without being able to get an asian husband
>>
>>72903531
It's a trend that has been going on for at least 3 centuries. European nobilities buying tons of oriental goods to show how trendy they are.
I'm Westernized Asian and if I ever end up adopting a kid, it would be white one because I have physiological disgust towards Asians and the only option left is white kids because non-Asian, non-White are garbage race regardless of specific race.
>>
In my city, I see a lot of non whites with adopted white children
>>
>>72903531
>whites adopt the shit out of non-white babies out of some weird fetish
White children are harder to find and generally cost more to adopt
>>
>>72903164
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Fujita
>>
File: amd-fujita-family-color-jpg.jpg (101KB, 750x1044px) Image search: [Google]
amd-fujita-family-color-jpg.jpg
101KB, 750x1044px
>>72903697
>no own son

lol, honorary white cuck
>>
>>72903164
They probably try to molest them or something
>>
Tons of russian orphans adopted by foreigners somehow.
It is usually create a big shittorm once in a while when parents of adopted child kill him.
>>
It's very difficult to adopt white kids for anyone because they're in such demand and not a lot of supply
>>
File: barack-family.jpg (142KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
barack-family.jpg
142KB, 600x400px
>>72903164
Asians raise black kids instead
>>
>>72904063
Very diverse family.
>>
>>72903987
That barrier is broke to some degrees now because East Asian countries are quite wealthy now, and there are many super rich Asians who wants white toys to fulfill their greed.
>>
Westerners tend not to leave their children out in the streets to die.
>>
>>72904063
>tfw no asian dad to raise you into becoming president after black dad leaves
>>
>>72904083
westerners tend to kill those children before they get the chance to live
>>
>>72903164
Not even white people want white kids. That's why Europe's fertility rates are so low.

White kids are fucking brats.
>>
>>72903598
nigga you weird
>>
>>72904333
Kids become obnoxious when their parents don't discipline them. It has little to do with race.
>>
>>72904274
burn, how will westerners ever recover
>>
File: white_korean_playing_with_food.jpg (40KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
white_korean_playing_with_food.jpg
40KB, 600x449px
>>72904079
I remember this korean anon posting about his adopted younger sister well over a year ago on /a/

Not sure if it's authentic or if he was trolling tho.
>>
>>72905524
mmmmmmmmm that hips...
>>
>>72903598
>I'm Westernized Asian

It shows. You cucks are always the first to beg and scrape for your master's approval and validation.

>I hate my own kind, please love my white master!

Kek
>>
>>72905701
says the country that sells transgenders to british tourists?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.