[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are pacific islanders so fat? https://youtube.com/watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8742.jpg (32KB, 750x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8742.jpg
32KB, 750x417px
Why are pacific islanders so fat?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zXTcwStHz7I
>>
THICC POST BRAH

*BRAAAAAAAP*
>>
File: hanjin-palermo.jpg (51KB, 761x388px) Image search: [Google]
hanjin-palermo.jpg
51KB, 761x388px
>>72903060
I watched this holy video once.
Super sad stuff.
He moved to the United States to get help, and to get there he had to be put inside a container and then on a freighter ship, exactly like in the pic.
But he allegedly killed himself by taking a bunch of pills.
I believe it was his wife who killed him.
>>
>>72903060
Look who's talking.
>>
>>72903134
She didnt seem sad in the video after he died
>>
>>72903299
Exactly. I legit think she killed him.
>>
>>72903134
>wanted to split up because she had the baby rabies and was sick of waiting
>morbidly obese guy somehow got pills
>wasn't visibly sad
>no autopsy

OH SHI-
>>
>>72903134
>>72903702
i came here to post this
that bitch snuff him in his sleep
i dont blame her
>>
Something in there genes
They react poorly with lots of sugar and salt so they quickly become obese. Many small island nations populated by them import lots of food from America, Australia and NZ which is unhealthy. The obesity problem in NZ is largely caused by Maoris.
>>
>>72904915
maybe it was an assisted suicide
>>
>>72903060
It's because the genes needed to survive the cold of trans oceanic travel made dense physic the standard for survival. Packing weight and doing so well also helped in the feast/Famine normal in Oceania where people would gorge for weeks and not eat for the same time or longer just about
>>
idk op what do you think happens when you fuck up peoples natural resources and give them spam as a food replacement
>>
>>72903134
Wew.

>>72904961
Her enabling for years was the slow assisted suicide.
>>
>>72903060
As others have said, genes plays a big role.

Also culture too, a lot of the food they eat, even traditionally, was pretty much huge portions of carbohydrates, like sweet potatoes, yams, and plantains.

Lastly, a lot of their meat in the Pacific Islands is really fatty. Good cuts of meat gets exported, bad cuts get imported. The healthier cuts are worth more on the foreign markets like Australia and America, and the locals are relatively poorer so they have to buy the cheap stuff.
>>
>>72903060
not to be rude, but how do obese couples rationalise having a kid
>>
>>72905656
>rationalise
The desire to procreate is emotional, not rational. It also gets stronger the more you put it off.
>>
I haven't had a piece of fruit or bread or anything with more than a couple of grams of carbs in it for weeks now. I'll never really understand how people get addicted to things like sugar and alcohol.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.