[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Iranian people so damn autistic? >Friends with an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Iranian people.jpg (99KB, 960x670px) Image search: [Google]
Iranian people.jpg
99KB, 960x670px
Why are Iranian people so damn autistic?

>Friends with an Iranian guy
>Keeps going on about how Persia is the greatest empire of all time
>Goes on about Cyrus the Great and how tolerant he was
>Gets mad when people call him Arab even though he looks like one
>is a Zoroastrian in 2017
>drinks alcohol simply for the fact that muslims dont
>talks about his hatred for Arabs 24/7
>sucks in cheeks in every picture for a "jawline"
>refers to himself as Persian not Iranian

These people are insane
>>
At least they're not oilmoney bomb building fundamentalist towelheads like the fucking sandniggers.
>>
File: mmm.jpg (47KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
47KB, 500x385px
Yeah but Persian pussy mang
>>
>>72894346
It's compensation. They have more reasons to hate Arabs then anyone else but it doesn't change the fact that they're related to them more than any other ethnic group.
>>
>>72894420
t.autistic persian

I hate Arabs but at least theyre not Uncle Toms that will try their hardest to fit in
>>
>is a Zoroastrian

lmao what the fuck
>>
Yeah met a few of those when I lived in the Netherlands. Persian culture is big for them. I don't know man. They've probably played too much Prince of Persia. And think that by calling themselves Persian. Some of the prince's powers will radiate onto them.
>>
>>72894528
Why do they hate Arabs? Because they conquered your empire 1000s of years ago? They need to grow up.
>>
>>72894537
I hate Iranians but at least they're not trying to force their violent goat herding religion onto the western world, you fucking dipshit.
>>
I'm half persian and yeah usually they are vapid as fuck
they hate arabs just how greeks hate turks, or serbs hate croatians, and they are right. arabs are the cancer of this planet.
>>
>>72894346
Arent iraqi people also persian? They have quite a lot of persian architecture back in Iraq.
>zoroastrian
Considering, how everyone hates muslims, now you hate them for choosing their pagan religion? Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>72894537
Rasheed
>>
>>72894346
t. ameriblubberdumbdumb

us persians ruled the world once and will again in the future.
>>
>>72894703
what the fuck do people even mean when they say arabs?? who falls under this magical group and who doesn't
>>
>>72894555

There's some left in Iran or was. I know a Zoroastrian refugee whose family came to Finland in the 80s.
>>
>>72894346
Those whores are awesome, btw. Reminds me of russian chicks.
>>
>>72894899
lol russian chicks are much prettier...
they look like armenians to me
>>
>>72894738
>Considering, how everyone hates muslims, now you hate them for choosing their pagan religion? Fucking hypocrites

Why not just be an Atheist? Thats like someone believing in Greek mythology. These people are retarded.
>>
>>72894851
sunni muslims that speak arab. persians are shia muslims and speak farsi. plus persians are indo-european.
>>
>>72894950
Well, i mean how they show themselves, dress, etc. by "russian" i also mean all the chinky women from central asia.
>armenian
Tbh, armenian and georgians that ive met, mostly looked similar, both have pale people and dark ones, too.
>>
>>72894851
>Arabs (Arabic: عَرَب [ˈʕarab] Listen) are an ethnic group inhabiting the Arab world. They primarily live in the Arab states in Western Asia, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, and western Indian Ocean islands.[29]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs
>>
File: Arab_World_Green.svg.png (180KB, 1280x650px) Image search: [Google]
Arab_World_Green.svg.png
180KB, 1280x650px
>>72894851
Arabs of course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs
>>
when you get Arabs that hate Islam you get Italian men, what's the problem
>>
>>72894346
hmmm, I know one guy with Iranian dad and white mom, dude looks whiter than most "white" 'Muricans
>>
>>72895039
they are showing to the arab-muslim hating world, that they also have another religion, whats bad about that? Not only that, Zoroastrism is much more based, in my opinion, than other pagan religions, like slavic or scandinavic ones.
>>
>>72894851
Literally people that are ethnically Arab vs people who aren't
>>
>>72895205
Hello Jon Tron
>>
I actually know a bunch of Iranians and they are cool as fuck
>>
>>72895051
but isn't there great overlap in cultures and even genetics between persians,turks and at least whole levant area
>>
Iranian diaspora is fucking retarded, they refer to themselves as "Persian" to somehow show dissatisfaction with the current Islamic regime, even though the name "Iran" predates the Islamic conquest of Persia and the word "Persia" is Greek, whereas "Iran" is native to the region. It just goes to show you how pathetic they are. I really despise them all.
>>
>>72894537
>Uncle Toms
Tyrone please, fitting in is the civilized thing to do
>>
>>72895414
Whats ironic about Iranians is that they're obsessed with their Persian culture, but will take the time out of their day to pluck their unibrows and dye their hair just to look white.
>>
>>72895308
yes, in certain parts, while in rural areas there is still genetic integrity. in my mom's village many people has blonde hair and blue eyes.
>>
>>72895414
he was kings n queens n shieet

he aint gonna bow down to no white devil
>>
>>72895414
You should assimilate but you shouldn't cuck yourself when doing so.

>>72895628
>while in rural areas there is still genetic integrity. in my mom's village many people has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Well clearly it's not that many since when you look up the average face of a Persian, it's brown as shit.

This bloke >>72895588 was right.
>>
>>72895628
I guess in general those nuances and self declaration are what makes any group unique
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.