[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your feelings about... >Russia >The USA >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1456861411465.jpg (9KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1456861411465.jpg
9KB, 300x256px
What are your feelings about...

>Russia
>The USA
>The UK
>Australia
>Canada
>Poland
>Finland
>Germany
>>
>stupid
>dum
>smelly
>rude
>boring
>crappers
>FINLAND MENTIONED TORILLA TAVATAAN
>are into scat
>>
>>72889604
>Russia
>The USA
>The UK
>Australia
>Canada
>Poland

All mean assholes. They bully us all the time.

>Finland
mixed feelings. but most of them are okay.

>Germany
Vaterland. But could be better at the moment.
>>
>>72889604
I like
I don't like
I like
meh
meh
love
I like
I liked
>>
>hate
>love
>mixed feelings
>love
>ok
>whydoihavetolivehere.jpg
>don't care
>mixed feelings
>>
>>72889770
>TORILLA TAVATAAN
I'm unfamiliar with this meme, pls translate.
>>
>>72889887
Shut up you butthurt Kraut cuck LMAO. DO YOU NEED TO BE LIBERATED AGAIN?!? :DDDD
>>
>>72889604
>meh
>okay
>alright
>not bad
>could be worse
>gods favorite country
>ill take what I can get
>nothing too wrong with it
>>
>>72891339
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""funny and friendly banter"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>72891435
I had no choice but to go full meme. You called us bullies.
>>
File: NAZGUL.jpg (69KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
NAZGUL.jpg
69KB, 960x540px
>Russia
Moscow seems nice, but that's it. I see the Asian part as savage wasteland. The political system is fucked up for obvious reasons.
>The USA
The people seem very friendly and the nature is astonishing. The political is fucked and litterally ruled by the j.. i mean by the industy. I know this happens in all countries, but in the US it's more extreme.
>The UK
England is ugly, especially London. Scotland is okay though. Brits seem to be a bit cocky, but overall nice people.
>Australia
Some dudes in a desert idk
>Canada
Nice people, nice country and i'm fine with their poltics.
>Poland
The most 2nd most important Slav country. I don't have strong feelings about them, but i somehow think they don't like Germans.
>Finland
Nice people, nothing much happens here.
>Germany
It feels great to be German, but there's a lot going wrong right now. (eg. pic) I want the best for my country, because that's what it deserves.
>>
File: 2017-11-3--21-23-45.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
2017-11-3--21-23-45.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>72891648
Because you are bullies
>>
>Russia
based
>The USA
fuck the USA
>the UK
FUCK the UK
>Australia
gook-infested, overrated, irrelevant rock in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.
>Canada
see Australia
>Poland
It's ok
>Finland
Autistic, boring, cold, ugly language and gooks
>Germany
shouldn't even be allowed to exist after 2 (two) world wars, fuck Germany
>>
>>72892761
Has living on a cold, isolated rock made you so grumpy?
>>
>>72893482
I am a Greek
>>
>Russia
should be sweden
>The USA
fat
>The UK
tea
>Australia
kangaroo
>Canada
maple syrup
>Poland
labour
>Finland
alcoholists
>Germany
hard working people
>>
>>72892761
>Autistic, boring, cold
C'mon nigga, compared to you we can't be that bad?
>>
>>72889604
>Russia
Worried about the repurcussions of their shenannigans. That Putins a cunt as well.
>The USA
The good ol US of A has seen better days. Worried about the level dissent and how everybody is either us or them nowadays. I think its good were going thru these troubles though, we werw getting MUCH too complacent and self satisfied. Excess in all thinga is the undoing of men.
>The UK
Ol Blighty has seen better days as well. In the 90s I would have given my right testicle to live in the UK, nowadays I wouldnt go there on a bet. I hope all turns out well for them however.
>Australia
You mean that huge island that thinks its California?
>Canada
Genuinely impressed. In a country as non violent as Canada, only good can come of bringing peoples together like weedman has been trying to do
>Poland
Not enough information. I like their sausages tho, give the Italians a hard run for their money
>Finland
No information. Wish them well.
>Germany
Hmm. I love Mutti, but she needs to wake up. Huge mistakes were made, but nothing that cant be corrected. Im honestly impressed with her adherence to her values, however misguided. At the end of the day, her mistakes were made trying to help those who need it most, so its all forgivable and the reasoning behind her actions should NEVER be forgotten.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.