[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went outside past 2pm for the first time in half a year, I passed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1354149262742.jpg (70KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1354149262742.jpg
70KB, 500x313px
Went outside past 2pm for the first time in half a year, I passed a couple that sounded eastern european they were sitting on a bench smoking. They saw me the guy told the girl something and they both laughed, felt a bit frustrated.

Then I was waiting at some traffic lights, people passed me in a car with the window down, they set off their horn and shouted incoherent words at me.
I wanted to speak to the couple they were about 19-24 years old roughly my age, maybe I should've said kurwa anyatok I checked the pronunciation on google.

I don't recognise my town anymore, I passed a group of dark skinned people that were either hungarian or albanian waiting on the pavement, one had a tennis racket
I'd rather not greentext this because green as a colour doesn't stand out very well and reddit spacing works quite nicely for long posts
>>
>>72876860
shitmany also gets many new polaks hungarians romanians and other balkanshits
>>
>>72876984
The thing is, I am 6'1 unshaven and my skin is the colour of shit. The Polish probably think I am a churka and the English probably think I am a slightly lighter skinned paki rapist when in reality my father is English and my mother is a jungle asian

Why did the midwifes allow me to live after I was born? They saw me come out of my filipino mother, they saw my English father why didn't they just put me out of my misery there and then?
>>
NEET forgets to put pants on. Goes outside because mummy, fast asleep, forgot to get groceries. Loses his temper when everyone laughs seeing him with man-diaper on. Many such cases!
>>
>it's THIS >>72877084 guy
Thread hidden

>>72877154
Sad!
>>
File: 1305329255213.png (379KB, 599x716px) Image search: [Google]
1305329255213.png
379KB, 599x716px
>>72877154
I was wearing grey jeans, nikes and a hoodie. I didn't do anything wrong I apologised for being born after I passed all of these people. w-why did they insist on laughing and shouting random w-words at me?
>>
>>72877269
Lighten up, buddy, or develop an addiction to compensate for the fact that you're less than ordinary like the greater whole lot of us.
>>
File: smug anime.png (235KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime.png
235KB, 436x436px
>>72876860
*notices you passing by*
*my bf tells me something*
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>72877412
Go away your country is a melting pot, the lines are still very black and white here thank god we aren't all chinks yet. You sound like a new worlder, I don't think you quite understand, I am a foreigner.

I am a foreigner. I have English blood. All the family I've ever known aside from my mother have been English. But I am a shitskin. I am a shitskin. I am no different than a refugee. I am a rapist in their eyes. I am an invader in their eyes. The Polish that arrived here after 2004 probably think I arrived here last year.

I was born in this country against my will. I was born a shitskin in this country against my will. I was born mixed race to an English father and a Filipino mother against my will. But for some reason people think I chose to come here. They think I chose to disgust them and walk past them. The funny thing is I can't even blame them for thinking this. Because I am a shitskin.
>>
maybe you should have been working instead of neeting you piece of shit bong and all that wouldnt have happen

>the avarage brexit voter
>>
>>72877665
I don't want to steal someones job and livelihood. I don't want people to think I was given a job for some diversity quota, I will work eventually but I don't want people to think I am here to steal their wealth and exploit their country (my fathers country). Do you have any idea what the average working class person would think if I worked a job with them? They would see a shitskin, they would naturally want me dead or gone now it is very hard to get a job here, this makes people very angry. They will be even more angry if they have to work with some shitskin that thinks he is better than a full blooded foreigner because his father is English.

I'll be working 12 hour shifts 6 days a week with the Polish eventually though don't worry
>>
>>72877612
Have it your way, Nervous Nigel. Please keep on blogging your way out of life's problems. By the way, most Britons with a brain can spot a halfbreed to an import if you're at least 50% actual English.
>>
>>72877783
I look like a refugee, its easy to spot a mulatto or quadroon though, the only reason I am 6'1 is because of my anglo blood. When I was younger I looked like a chink, now I look like mohammed I see my reflection and I am disgusted I say out loud "wow I am a shitskin" "wow I look like a paki" "I am a 'sheed in this scenario"
>>
>>72877856
Not sure I believe you're anything more than a low-test troll at this point. Keep that chin up, m80; practise makes perfect.
>>
>>72877982
>By the way, most Britons with a brain can spot a halfbreed to an import if you're at least 50% actual English.
This is simply not true
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.