[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sitting next to this super qt girl on the train /int/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1488705828529.jpg (21KB, 184x342px) Image search: [Google]
1488705828529.jpg
21KB, 184x342px
I'm sitting next to this super qt girl on the train /int/. About an hour until the next stop arrives. What should I say to her?

>inb4 just say hi
I'm ugly and very short (5'6). Real advice.
>>
don't say anything and get rid of the need for roasties
>>
Don't say anything to that beautiful Aryan goddess, you piece of genetic waste.

Like this post if you agree
>>
just b urself :^)
>>
Try this "There's going to be only seven planets soon, after i destroy Uranus."
10% of the time it works everytime.
>>
I see it going down like this:

OP: "G'day luv, seeing as we're on a train n all; would like to play the train game?"

qt: "oh what's the train game?!"

OP: "well, you jus sit on me face, and I'll choo choo choo, huehuehuehue" *Ivan Milat'ing intensifies*
>>
File: images (7).jpg (15KB, 336x437px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
15KB, 336x437px
>>72860731
>>72860712
>>72860708
>>72860700
Pls b serious
>>
>>72860681

You're fucking Australian isn't this in your blood or something? Is she reading a book or something, when she takes a break ask her about it.
>>
>start giggling
>start laughing louder and louder
>eventually get hysterical
>When you stop look over at her shock and say "sorry, just saw the funniest thing".
>She will naturally be curious
>Then show her a picture of PEPE on your phone
>Slap her

And that's you win kiddo
>>
>>72860820
That's only if you grew up at a normal height. If you're in the mid fives like you are for me, women refuse to even breathe in your direction.

How was I meant to do well with women if they all never payed me attention anyway?
>>
>>72860681

STICK UR BOOMERANG IN HER DIDGERIDOO
>>
>>72860921
>How was I meant to do well with women if they all never payed me attention anyway?

>How was I meant to do well with women

>meant to do well with women

Ok, I think I narrowed down where you thought process went awry....
>>
>>72860681
hmm, i don't know, do girls like being spoken to on trains
>>
>>72860815
here's a couple of real advices :
>trains are not typically where girls intend to hook-up
>unless you find a qt girl at a bar or a club, she probably has a boyfriend and isn't willing to cheat
>don't try to pick girls that are way above your looks
cheers
>>
If you sit like a virgin you'll never have a chance.
>>
>>72861078
There's a joke buried here somewhere about running a train on your mother while talking dirty to her, but it's late here and my mind can't put it together...
>>
>>72860681
Say loudly, Allahuakbar, you are beautiful like the virgins of heaven. Would you like to Bang me? We'll have an explosive time!
>>
unless she fancies you or got her attention theres no point
you could try eyecontact but chances are if you need to ask you arent the type of bloke who knows what hes doing
>>
Make loud yelping noises until she makes eye contact then introduce yourself. This way she knows your name and you're not that guy sitting over there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.