[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread about houses in your country How much does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: Falling-water-designrulz-7[1].jpg (525KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
Falling-water-designrulz-7[1].jpg
525KB, 690x690px
Can we have a thread about houses in your country
How much does it cost a small, medium, and/or large house?
Do you like the styles of homes in your country?
Would you renovate older homes if you could?
Would you mind moving to a medium or smaller city to get a better place, maybe even more rural if that's your thing?
>>
>>72853175
Eh that definitely depends more on your area
>>
>>72854559
lol why are you talking to yourself america xDD
>>
A medium house in Toronto unironically costs $1 million
>>
>>72853099
yo, that house ruins the view of the waterfall
>>
>>72853099
average house price is like £180k or £500k in London or something ridiculous like that.

I quite like houses in this country, a lot of people think terraces and things like that are depressing but I think they look okay.

I want to move to a larger city, there is nothing in my town worth doing at all.
>>
You could also get a closet-sized condo for only $500K
>>
File: 52f0e5e21e400.jpg (236KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
52f0e5e21e400.jpg
236KB, 1024x768px
Bonus footage: these weird houses in Montreal from the 60s
>>
>>72853099
>How much does it cost a small, medium, and/or large house?
In my area, a one bedroom apartment starts at around £250k. Decent houses around a million.
>Do you like the styles of homes in your country?
Yes very much. A lot of houses are Victorian/Georgian or of that style. Not a bad look.
>Would you renovate older homes if you could?
Yes
>Would you mind moving to a medium or smaller city to get a better place, maybe even more rural if that's your thing?
Yes

Honestly this thread is depressing as fuck. Since I'm not already a higher rate taxpayer it's fairly safe to assume I can't afford to live in the area I was brought up in.
>>
>>72853099
obviously varies across the country, sydney is fucking bubbling out of control it can cost you 2 million for a 2 bedroom home in shitsville
living out of sydney you can get an average 3 bed house for 600k in an average neighbourhood, still too expensive
not at fucking all, houses are either 1 story ugly tiny things on a 1000m block or new cardboard american style houses on a 600m block, there are many older houses and custom houses that are nice but they are much more expensive
I bought a house like my pic (not posting my house here), it was built before the australian states federated and needs a lot of work, definitely will be worth it though
>Would you mind moving to a medium or smaller city to get a better place, maybe even more rural if that's your thing?
this house is 40 mins out of a small city, used to live in sydney but fuck that, everyone knows the housing market is a giant bubble but rent is through the roof as well so its actually more affordable to buy a house and pay off the loan
when the bubble bursts a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money
>>
File: 67e[1].jpg (174KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
67e[1].jpg
174KB, 640x431px
>tfw will never own a Japanese hybrid architecture style house
>>
>>72855205
I'm tempted to just give in and live out in the country. Maybe the internet will be better out there too.
>>
File: jerico12.jpg (394KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jerico12.jpg
394KB, 768x1024px
>>72853099
idk to be hones
yes, i like the old colonial spanish style
only the ones who have not been well preserved
yes, i don't know how would it be like not living in a big city
>>
which one do you like to know, the latest one or the traditional one?
>>
>>72857953
traditional
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.