[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Tel Avivian man was cleared of a charge of intentionally running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 76790940973100640360no.jpg (170KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
76790940973100640360no.jpg
170KB, 640x360px
A Tel Avivian man was cleared of a charge of intentionally running over a woman who was reserving a parking space for her friend. It's a common way in Israel for drivers to double their chances of finding a spot in the heavy traffic city, by letting a passenger wait for a car to leave a parking and standing there until their friend get there. This man warned the woman he'll run over her if she doesn't move away, but she insisted to stand still and reserve the spot, but the man drove anyway. The charges were made 3 years ago and he was cleared today.
Is reserving a spot like that a common practice in your country?
>>
>>72850561

not at all people would fight all the time if that happened.
>>
>>72850561
>Is reserving a spot like that a common practice in your country?
No, you just use an phone app.
>>
>>72850634
>an phone
>>
>>72850561
POST FUCKING MACHINES
>>
>>72850561
Personally when I encounter subhumans such as these I toss my ashtray coffee at them and drive away
It's good that he was cleared the bitch deserved it
>>
>>72850561
People would get shot, so no.
>>
>reserve parking space
>by standing there for 10 minutes
why even use a car at that point
>>
File: 1445281588344.gif (359KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445281588344.gif
359KB, 240x200px
No.
I got there first your reservation means fuck shit.

I frequently park on spots reserved for my proffessors (those marked with those tiny plates with name and license plate numers) cause fuck them honestly. Never got in trouble for that
>>
>>72854118
This is why your country is a shithole
>>
>>72850561
Typical mugging in Israel

>"give me all your money or I'll blow your fucking brains out!"
>"No way! I'm not giving you any money"
*proceeds to get brain blown out*

Obviously the victim wanted his brains to be blown out.
>>
>>72850561
In my country, parking meters are so expensive that there is usually always empty spots.
>>
>>72850561
There is usually enough parking spaces. In some cases it's a parking house where you have to pull a ticket anyway.
>>
>>72850561
>and he took off and ran over the bitch aha the absolute madman
>>
>>72855456
I would have just flattened her foot and backed off again
>>
>>72850561
you'd get your ass kicked here
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.