[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a student from Worst Korea in my class and she is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dtu.png (73KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
dtu.png
73KB, 240x240px
There's a student from Worst Korea in my class and she is a major cutie. How do I get into her pants?
>>
>>72843957
Simple. You don't.
>>
ask her if you can borrow her pants
>>
tell her you love Japan :DDDD
>>
Tell her that you like retards.
>>
>>72843957
tell her you love anime and asian girls
>>
if she is new to the west teach her a load of rubbish

like girls are expected to express disgust over someone's advances by pulling their skirt up

make sure to post results
>>
>dear leader lo vult
>>
>>72843957
worst korea means North Korea rite? she is then most likely the daughter of someone important in the government, may be even related to Kim Jong-un.

what uni do you go to? must be a prestigious one
>>
>>72844545
North Korea is best Korea you newfag
>>
>>72844595
ah ok. then you pump and dump, they like that, those worst koreans
>>
Be white next to her
>>
>>72843957
You won't/Can't

Trust me, I live in Cambridge - our uni population is like %40 Asian and it's almost impossible to have a relationship with an Asian girl. They're way too autistic
>>
Steal her clothes.
>>
>>72843957
If you nice white, you can get her right now
You go to her house now
>>
100% this >>72845030 and if you don't consider chopping your penis off
>>
say you like your kimchi with a dog
>>
File: ANON.png (23KB, 1852x174px) Image search: [Google]
ANON.png
23KB, 1852x174px
DO NOT HESITATE:
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.