[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Europe is the heart/soul of humanity because of muh arts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (42KB, 584x519px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42KB, 584x519px
>Europe is the heart/soul of humanity because of muh arts, heritage, history etc
>Eastern Asia is its brain, muh, industry, muh technology, muh productivity
>Africa is its muscles because apart from sports, dindus are pretty much useless
>Slavs are its liver because of obvious reasons
>India its colon, again for obvious reasons
>America its sunglasses maybe?
>Middle East, idk its sweat?
>>
>>72835139
>>Eastern Asia is its brain
>>Africa is its muscles
stop the memes
>>
>>72835217

Pls no bully
>>
>>72835139
>african
>muscles
lol

if you have to pick someone for muscles it's the B A L T S or the N O R D S not fucking niggers

also
>eastern Asia
>brain
only recently
>>
>>72835315

Well let's see your chart then mr. smart guy
>>
I don't know about every other part of the world but I think we can all agree that the middle east is the world's cancer.
>>
>>72835217
>>72835315
It's scientifically proven that African men put on muscle much easier than other races.

>>72835139
I'd say Africa is the legs.

>>72835431
What about the adrenaline? Doing whatever it takes to survive.
>>
>>72835315
>only recently
Legit fucking retarded? China invented half the basic technology which forms the basis of our industry today.
Europeans are just as braindead as the Americans when it comes to actual historical aspects of humanity. No wonder you're having all these problems with migration at the moment: heads to fucking far up your cunts to notice the world unfolding underneath. Talk about We Wuz.

>>72835431
The British and the North Americans are mainly responsible for creating what we understand as the "Middle East". Those dumb niggers have really done a number with setting the stage for the times.
>>
>>72835787
t. mahmoud al-liban
>>
>>72835139
Latin America is joy and passion*
>>
>>72836516

Nah, northern latin America is its sliced neck, Brazil its fake tits + cock combo
>>
>>72835787
t.Min Xao Ping Poo
>>
>>72836853
yeah, but the average people is jolly and passionate, the fake boobs and crime doesn't change that
>>
>>72835139
Middle East is its spirit you retarded fuck, God revealed himself to the lost sheeps of Israel first
>>
Middle east is the smegma on your cock
>>
>>72837420
Thats would be europoors since both are wh*te.
>>
you're a faggot
>>
>>72836516

>joy
>passion
>parts of the human body

>>72837347

Inshallah, my brother

>>72837811

t. Mario Balotelli Barwuah
>>
>>72837778

We are pink dumbo
>>
>>72835139
>>Slavs are its liver because of obvious reasons
my friend actually destroyed his liver
alc is part of our culture
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.