[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or does Japan seem like a terrible place to live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Japan wallpaper.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Japan wallpaper.png
3MB, 1600x900px
Is it just me or does Japan seem like a terrible place to live? I mean sure there's almost no crime and parts of Tokyo look pretty cool but who wants to waste their youth studying for standardized tests in order to work 12 hours a day at a job and not have time for a family?
>>
>>72816141
HURR DURR, I DON'T CARE, AS LONG AS I HAVE A CUTE JAPANESE CUTIE TO BLEACH. ALSO, ABOUT BLEACH, I LOVE ANIME AND THERE IS A LOT OF ANIME JOBS, THAT I CAN WORK IN. I ALSO LIKE GAMES, SO I COULD BECOME A GAMER.
>>
Yeah totally, I'd rather live in a country where you get shot everyday and don't have money to pay for treatment since you dropped out of high school and have no one to take care of you
>>
>>72816141
I would rather do that in a first world country instead of here.
>>
>>72816141
yeah japan is fucked that's why there's a hikikkimori epidemic
>>
>>72816221
These dumb weebs also forget that Japan is not China or Thailand so the women there aren't poor enough to settle for some fat, greasy westerner.
>>
>>72816221
Stop being jealous, philippines
>>
tfw youll never have a beach house in okinawa
cant wake up
>>
>>72816141
looks like it fit a lonely life style
>>72816253
and he's right japan is still a top tier country
>>
>>72816253
Well no one told your ancestors to leave Poortugal.
>>
>>72816141
japan is just meh thats becoming a giant shithole quite fast

id rather live in vietnam t bh
>>
>>72816141
>studying for standardized tests in order to work 12 hours a day at a job and not have time for a family?
Literally everyone who is not a loser does that. In every country.
>>
>>72816327
I was talking about your country, dumb american.
>>
meme country, populated by the weirdest and quite frankly most unpleasant people of this board
>>
>>72816355
>le media jew told me that japan is weird and stuff so its true xDD
>>
>>72816346
it still doesn't sound like an ideal life
if something is fucked up its fucked up
>>
>>72816350
And I was making a joke you dumb Pardo monkey.
>Brazilian making fun of any country
>ever
top kek
>>
>>72816380

i'm talking about this board
japs here are just undesirable, they manage to post even more about their countries than the argies and when they appear on unrelated threads they often post totally unrelated stuff or obvious shit/cliche. It's not even shitposting, it's literally just posting randomly
>>
Seems like OP's issue is with popular Japanese lifestyle choices, not Japan itself.
>>
>>72816417
The rat race is a trap only of you want the fake cheese that is the wife, house, two and a half kids, etc. Even in Japan a single man can live comfortably without working themselves to death. People may look down on you for going your own way but that more or less happens everywhere, so fuck that noise. It is a choice we make at the end of the day.

>>72816450
Please shut the fuck up, mudblood.
>>
>>72816282
DUMB WEEBS??? JAPAN IS ONLY FOR THE SMARTEST, THATS WHY IM MOVING THERE SOON. I'LL BE THE ONE CALLING YOU DUMB, AFTER I'LL HAVE A CUTIE WAIFU (THAT'S JAPANESE FOR A WIFE, RETARD) AND PERFECT JOB IN GAMING UNDUSTRY. HOW ABOUT THAT?
>>
File: iskra-lawrence...-1.jpg.-1.jpg (106KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
iskra-lawrence...-1.jpg.-1.jpg
106KB, 1280x853px
>>72816683
Which western man would pick a Jap over this?
>>
>>72816718
Everyone.
>>
>>72816750
low test confirmed
>>
>>72816346
>Literally everyone who is not a loser does that. In every country
the only ones who do this are first year engi students
>>
>>72816718
UGGH! SHE'S PROBABLY A SLUT: ONLY NEEDS MONEY, GOOD-LOOKING GUYS AND MORE MONEY! I NEED A KIND, LOVING AND A SHY (JUST LIKE ME) JAPANESE QT (OOHH!) THAT LOOKS LIKE A GIRL FROM ANIME: HAIKU-KUDASAI! ASUKA ONII-CHAN NAKADASHII GO!!!
>>
>>72816828
>HAIKU-KUDASAI! ASUKA ONII-CHAN NAKADASHII GO!!!
BTW, I BOUGHT A FIGURINE TODAY. MY TENGA GIRL WOULD HAVE QUITE A WORKING TODAY, CAUSE THAT FIGURE IS HOT AF! KAWAII!
>>
>>72816260
>>72816253
Literally this
>>72816718
Depends of the jap
>>
>>72817003
dragon ball e los cabaleros zodiac, ajajaj, mi favorita animes, si senior.
>>
>>72817427
Why are you so mad?
>>
>>72818586
The only thing i'm mad about, is that society doesn't allow anime-lovers like me, to have sex with underage girls. UGHH! So pissed!
>>
File: 1490417644251.png (489KB, 470x456px) Image search: [Google]
1490417644251.png
489KB, 470x456px
what's with the Czech?
>>
>>72818650
>flag poser
>>
>>72816141

Im gaijin born and raised here.

Japan is good and bad at same time.

I would never plan to live and get old here though

Rather go to somehwere exciting like Bangkok
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.