[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Europe develop such a huge cultural diversity with really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: eu.png (872KB, 795x506px) Image search: [Google]
eu.png
872KB, 795x506px
How did Europe develop such a huge cultural diversity with really small countries?
>>
>>72772662

Europe is not a country.
>>
>>72772861
he never claimed it was
>>
>>72772861
learn to read nigger

>>72772662
I guess it's because it's really seperated with a lot of mountains and rivers and stuff so there was often people who where slightly isolated from the rest. If you take like China for exemple all the eastern coast it's a really similar culture because there isn't really any restrictive geography

or maybe i'm deeply wrong but that's just my explaination
>>
>>72772917
>>72773029

Yes he did, you learn to read.
>>
>>72773175
no he didn't, I though Swedes were better at English
>>
>>72773175
reread the op again retard.
You are either misreading or misunderstanding.
>>
>>72773175
what a fucking nigger
>>
>>72773202
thought*

And yes he does, just subtly so niggers like yourself won't notice.
>>
>>72773303
he really didn't. Don't come here if you don't know english snownigger
>>
>>72773303
I'm going to have to go with the others on this one. You're reading too much into it or something.

He asked how Europe developed such cultural diversity despite being comprised of very small nations. He never claimed Europe itself was a singular state, but that it was a region comprised of states.
>>
>>72773029
interesting theory, France

also, Europeans have this traditions preservation thing that I think is important to grow as a country
>>
You might have been brainwashed into thinking borders are imaginary lines on a map, but the vast majority of borders follow rivers, mountain ranges or forests etc. that would have stopped any unwarranted migration for thousands of years without engineering feats such as bridges, tunnels or roads.
>>
>>72772662
Because means of transportation were much more expensive just 150-200 years ago.

And this guy >>72773858

And there were no institutions of education for majority of poor people so language was probably a big barrier too.
>>
>>72773858
>follow rivers, mountain ranges or forests etc. that would have stopped any unwarranted migration for thousands of years
>river stop migratio
LMAO
People migrated all over europe for millenia you dumbshit. Europe is 90% populated by people who's ancestors came down here from southern russia and central asia 5k years ago.
The real reason is that the need for extensive farmlands meant people couldn't chabitate in close proximity without competing for resource which led to them driving off people that migrated close by, or being exterminated by said migrants.
Case in point, the germanic spread over central and western europe which was triggered solely by lacking farmlands, and the germanics actually came from one of the most geographically isolated parts of europe and it still didn't prevent them from traveling as far as Italy and Iberia.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.