[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW found a job again but getting flashbacks of bad experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1490404089719.png (191KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1490404089719.png
191KB, 367x321px
>TFW found a job again but getting flashbacks of bad experiences in the past

How do people in your country work? Don't they feel like they're getting cucked daily?
>>
>>72772344
>How do people in your country work?
Same as everywhere else? What kind of a question is that.
>Don't they feel like they're getting cucked daily?
Personally I do, so I quit and currently I'm enjoying NEETdom for another month or so. But my countrymen are normies and they actually enjoy being cucked by big corporations and working themselves to the grave.
Or if they don't, they make excuses for their employers or their situation. In short, they're fucked in the head.
>>
>>72772540
>I'm enjoying NEETdom for another month or so. But my countrymen are normies and they actually enjoy being cucked by big corporations and working themselves to the grave.
>Or if they don't, they make excuses for their employers or their situation. In short, they're fucked in the head.

Wouldn't a better alternative be to start a business though? Being a NEET is pretty fucking shit and not an option beyond the short term.
>>
>>72772710
>Wouldn't a better alternative be to start a business though?
I just don't have any interest in money. Or the stuff I could buy with it. The things I desire can't be bought. In a way I'm fucked in the head too I guess.
>Being a NEET is pretty fucking shit and not an option beyond the short term.
Perhaps. To me it means freedom from doing shit I loathe and destroying my own values for now. I guess the bottom line is, you gotta do what you enjoy. For me it's probably some hippie bullshit, saving people, animals, fighting for human rights or doing something 'good' in life.
For the record I hate that I'm such a goodie two shoes, but if I didn't try to find a job in these areas, I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror without spitting in it. Without morals who are you? I certainly wouldn't be 'me' anymore. I'd rather commit sudoku.
I used to be a librarian for a while, which wasn't bad, and I didn't have to compromise my morals since I was a public servant. But it's not what I wanted for the long term.
>>
>>72773158
>Perhaps. To me it means freedom from doing shit I loathe and destroying my own values for now. I guess the bottom line is, you gotta do what you enjoy. For me it's probably some hippie bullshit, saving people, animals, fighting for human rights or doing something 'good' in life.

Yeah but you can't get something for nothing. Unless you commit crime or just get blessed with amazingly generous parents it's not really possible to be a NEET without ever working, eventually you'll have to work. But if you prolong it you'll become one of those people working at McDonald's when they're 45 years old.

>To me it means freedom from doing shit I loathe and destroying my own values for now. I guess the bottom line is, you gotta do what you enjoy.

Surely you can start a business or get a job doing something you enjoy? There's so many different options I refuse to believe that it's not a possibility at all.
>>
>>72773246
Like I said, this is only temporary.
>Surely you can start a business or get a job doing something you enjoy?
Let me spell it out for you. I don't want to start a business. I despise corporations, their so called 'corporate culture' and all the bullshit, lawlessness, injustice and exploitation that it entails.
Small businesses are usually all right, but that's how all big corporations start, so it's prudent that they should be subject to suspicion.
>or get a job doing something you enjoy?
Yep that's the plan after I finish college.
>>
>>72773436
>I despise corporations, their so called 'corporate culture' and all the bullshit, lawlessness, injustice and exploitation that it entails.
>Small businesses are usually all right, but that's how all big corporations start, so it's prudent that they should be subject to suspicion.

It's not like it's much of a choice to expand to 500+ employees.
>>
>>72772344
I do feel like I'm getting cucked every single day but it's not like I have any other choice. I miss being NEET though.
>>
>>72772344
>flashbacks
Unless your last job put your life in danger in a direct way you need to suck it up and work harder.
>>
I haven't had a job in 9 years. Back then I worked shift in a factory, but the economy crashed and most employees had to leave. I've tried some jobs since then but never actually been hired.

In one way it's nice to just sit at home and do nothing, but at the same time there's a lot of things I want to do in my life and I'll never be able to afford it unless I get a job. I went to an interview two weeks ago, hopefully I'll get that job. If not, I'll probably study something this fall.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.