[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, guys. I found this post on facebook and I think I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 7

File: whatisthiseven.jpg (166KB, 1280x1405px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthiseven.jpg
166KB, 1280x1405px
So, guys. I found this post on facebook and I think I've stumbled on the most fucking retarded and petty bullshit my eyes ever laid upon. Tell me your thoughts about this, /int.

The original post said:

Dear White Folks,
It doesn't matter if we're chatting by the office water cooler or I'm shopping for asparagus at the grocery store, you guys ALWAYS find an excuse to ask me about my ethnicity.
"Where are you from?"
"How cool! My brother is dating a Filipina chick!"
"Do you know any good Filipino restaurants?"
I used to answer these question (reluctantly) but you know what? FUCK IT, I refuse to talk about my culture with white people AT ALL. I am never going to tell you about my race, where my people come from, nor will I entertain you with my knowledge of Asian recipes which you could easily Google, you lazy fuck.
Why? Because whenever I wanna talk about race in America, and how my people are oppressed (yes, Black, Latino, and Native Americans are MY people, too) you wanna bitch and complain about us pulling the race card. You wanna hear ALL about my country and my advice on great local Asian restaurants but can't give two fucking SHITS about my dead brothers and sisters who are constantly brutalized and killed by YOUR people.
My culture is not a topic of interest because you say so. My experiences are not valid because you asked. I am NOT here to entertain you with kabuki and I sure as hell don't wanna tell you what Asian I am.
You wanna know about my culture? Then open your eyes and realize that all of us POCs are doing exactly that: with Twitter rants about Sean Penn, protests against SAE, and posts about #BlackLivesMatter.
THIS is my culture. THESE are my people. THESE are our problems. If you don't wanna hear us, if you don't wanna see our race card, then fuck off, cause I don't want to tell you anyways.
>>
>because whenever I wanna talk about race in America, and how my people are oppressed (yes, Black, Latino, and Native Americans are MY people, too)
lmao fucking pinoys
>>
Seems like the person has a bit of a bias. White people in a majoritely white country tend to see the world from a white perspective? Holy shit. As if that person wouldn't inquire about someone who looks European where they're from.

Besides, often 'oppression agains my race' tends to mean 'I don't get any handouts just for belonging to a minority'. I mean wtf, people are trying to make conversation about you and your heritage, which you could be proud of. What do you do? Bitch and whine.
>>
He's Kazakh
>>
>>72766132
Exactly! How petty is this asshole? :/
>>
File: index.png (127KB, 771x420px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
127KB, 771x420px
>>72766132
>What do you do? Bitch and whine.
the way you just did in that post?
>>
>>72765515
i don't ask asians/slavs/nordics what particular country they're from because i feel it's a bit too prying

though with asians i can more or less tell apart chinks japs flips
>>
>>72765515
Seems like someone who has a deep hatred of white people and doesn't want to admit it
>>
Sounds like my daily life:
> "Wow, you look so...exotic, where are you from?"
> "Here."

> "Wow, what are you?"
> "A sophomore."

> "No, I mean, where were you born?"
> "5 hours north of here."

> "I mean, where are you really from?"
> "5 hours north of here?"

> "i mean, what's your nationality"
> "I just told you I was born in America, that makes me American."

> "Fine, where were your *parents* born then?"
> "You wanna talk to my parents
>>
>>72767101
T. Chang
>>
White people on suicide watch
>>
>>72767101
You sound defensive. White people ask that shit of other white people all the time its not a frowned upon topic of conversation at all.
>>
Asians make the most money on average than any other race in America lol
>>
Didn't read haha
>>
>>72767101
to be fair I'm Eastern European who is kind of racially ambiguous, and I get asked where I'm from a lot from all types of races, sometimes because they think I am "one of them".

I also ask people where they are from sometimes and white people are probably the people I ask most.

I think it's interesting regardless of race and I find it amusing every time someone asks me.
>>
>>72767507
It's the new systematic oppression. By saying it they're trying to first isolate me and then put me down.

I sound like a dickhead but this is the only things I get defensive over.
>>
>>72767886
>put me down
how?
>>
>>72767831
>to be fair I'm Eastern European who is kind of racially ambiguous
Balkans? I noticed from my Balkanite friends (and I live around quite a bit) that some tend to be much more 'arab' looking than most other europeans.
>>
>>72767101
go back to where you came from
>>
>>72765515
Just screeching from people, most likely projecting, probably thinking their on some grand crusade against bigotry. I wouldn't mind these people having the beliefs they did if they didn't constantly go around making big shows of it which are clearly just virtue signalling on facebook.
>>
>>72765515
Absolutely nothing wrong with that post.

>facebook
Quit worrying about others, you beta fuck.
>>
>>72765515
Sounds reasonable to me.

White people are cunts.
>>
>>72767995
This. Yanks out
>>
>>72767995
You should too unless you're abo
>>
File: 492.gif (48KB, 639x556px) Image search: [Google]
492.gif
48KB, 639x556px
>>72767959
>i.e you're not a real australian etc etc

>>72767995
My families been here for generations, so no. (you)
>>
>>72768234
we the latinos aka your people are here for you chang chong
>>
>>72767963
Yea. I have gotten mistaken for Arab/Assyrian a few times, when I grow out my beard.

Mostly, I get mistaken for Hispanic though. Funny because all my siblings look unmistakably white.

>inb4joke

People say I look like my dad. I think my situation is a good thing in America though. I can easily hang with any race of people and I don't feel especially different to them.
>>
>>72767101
But can't you answer THE FUCKING QUESTION ?
you know where the guy is going, if you look asian he wants to know where. If he says that you look exotic he really doesn't give a shit about the fact that you're born 5 hours from there, he wants to know what are you origin

if a fucking parisian tell me i sound funny and tell me where i'm from i'd say I'M FROM THE SOUTH EAST and not I'M FROM HERE LOL

AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR FAMILY COMES FROM THEN YOU TELL HIM YOU DON'T KNOW, FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>72768272
Just something I realized but I looked unmistakably white as a kid up until high school too. Weird.
>>
>>72768234
Then just say your families came many generations ago and noone can put you down.
Ingroup-outgroup behaviour is not some kind of "new opression" its ages old and with the current heightened influx of an outgroup people probing you is ofc a nuisance but should be easily deflectable with confidence.

Youre a newworlder/anglosphere guy after all, not from eurasia were ancestry is a huge deal.
>>
>>72767101
>chink
>asstralia or leafland

every time, works like a charm
>>
>>72768272
I think I know what you mean. One of my Bosnian mates has blond-hair, blue eyes, the other has turkish features (pale skin but dark eyes and hair) while the last one looks super arab.

>People say I look like my dad. I think my situation is a good thing in America though. I can easily hang with any race of people and I don't feel especially different to them.
Is there a Bosnian community over there or is it more of a pan-balkanite environment because there's not enough? There's quite a few serbs/bosnians/croatians here because of refugee's from the Balkan wars.

>>72768434
>capslock
Opinion discarded.

>>72768636
Oright fair enough.
>>
>>72765515
I love how it's become so popular and pretty much mainstream in America to talk about how much you hate whites and are cool you are if you do. Most cucked county on earth.
>>
2nd gen flip: the fb post.
Brown skin, white masks.
>>
>>72767101
Just say china lol
>>
>>72767101
Just say a country that doesn't make any sense
>>
>>72765515
It's so pathetic when asian peoples fall for the anti-racist cause, making racial alliances with races who often hate them or make fun of them.

it remind me some chink douchebags on facebook complaining about the whitewashing in the death note movie and talking about racism.
>>
>>72768105
You should fuck off too, Mohammad
>>
>>72768789
You can bet your ass that Japs and Koreans have no shame in telling what kind of Asian they are, only trash nationalities like Flips have this issue
>>
>>72767101
Ironically you being extremely defensive and butthurt about it shows how foreign you still are.
>>
>Americans are super proud of their heritage
>PoCs take it as an insult when a white American inquires about THEIR heritage

What?
>>
>>72768925
none of these make fun of flips tho
fliphating, like all other southeast asian ethncities, is the pastime of other southeast asians. Especially malays.
Not on /int/ tho, /int/ malays are alright.
>>
>>72768939
>talking to a jap or korean
good luck buddy, they got worse english than the chinese.
>>
>>72768754
Not him but have a lot of Bosnians from the war especially in California.
>>
reminds me of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glZ7WHofRwU
>be a dumb kid, try to buy $20 fake brand shirt in Chinatown
>some helpful soccer mom tries to stop you because it's off-brand
>get traumatized and think of the horrible off-brand racism 20 years later
>>
>>72769096
fucking youtube kids always act so adhd
>>
>>72769096
Powerful.... white america must do more to be more inclusive
>>
>>72769096
couldn't make it all the way through. too cringey
>>
File: 1442759113565.jpg (36KB, 404x452px) Image search: [Google]
1442759113565.jpg
36KB, 404x452px
>>72768939
>trash nationalities like Flips
>indonesian flag
>>
why are white people so socially awkward
>>
>>72769780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYJmsgpLrf8

they invented the autism gene.
>>
>>72765515
So are ya chinese or japanese?
>>
>>72767101
they're just curious, but don't want to get straight to the point. A lot are informal
>>
>>72769096
Sounds like he's arguing against race mixing.
>>
>>72765515
>this stupid yank mass market protest culture is my culture
Lmao
>>
>>72767101
All they need to fucking ask is "what's your ethnicity" or even more PC "what's your heritage"
why are people so fucking stupid
>>
>>72767101
inb4 i have to start asking what haplogroup people belong to
>>
>>72767101
Brown people are so thin skinned
White yanks literally talk about their ethnicity constantly and take super seriously about >muh heritage
>>
>>72770179
bud why
>>
>>72765515
>Someone Asks a chink where they are from
>Chink freaks out
>People shurg and laugh and say sorry and move on
>Chink then freaks out that nobody is paying attention to them
>FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL
>Even liberals and SJW who love to fight on behalf of niggers and pakis don't even care about chinks
>Chinks are nothing but impotent rage and desperate for whiteys approval and attention
>Nobody really takes it seriously but still laughs
>This outrages the chink and they think they are gods gift to man and underappreciated and that white people are evil and own them something
>Repeat cycle

This is a common trend here in Canada
>>
File: chineseactor.jpg (17KB, 400x601px) Image search: [Google]
chineseactor.jpg
17KB, 400x601px
>>72770238

Do we look brown to you you fucking poutine-nigger

and no shit whites are comfortable talking about their own heritage, because they aren't victims of racism

Why are cucknadians so fucking braindead?
>>
>>72770327
>and no shit whites are comfortable talking about their own heritage, because they aren't victims of racism
lol
>>
>>72770327
Racism is a meme for cultureless mongs
My "people" were killed en-mass far more recently than any flip ever was
>>
>>72770327
>Chinese complaint about racism
fuck off
Italians had a fucking harder time in America than the Chinese ever had
>>
Asians are just shamelessly cashing in on the weakness of masochistic white people who will throw money and sympathy at anything
>>
>>72770327
>racism
l m a o
>>
>>72768754
I don't know any Bosnian people and don't think I ever met any. Not many here.
>>
>>72767101
Flag?
>>
>>72770634
Chinese were basically enslaved to do hard labor making the railroads. Italians just turned wherever they lived into ghettos, spread organized crime throughout the nation, and poisoned the nation through illegal alcohol and heroin.
>>
>>72770731
>>72770634
>>72770556
>>72770357

>DUDE RACISM NEVER EXISTed LMAO

Hey Millennials! Did you know?... I wasn't born after 2000!
>>
>>72770801
did some little boy squinted his eyes to you ;/
>>
>>72770763
Italians built the US to where it is today nigger
>>
>>72770848

I didn't live my life surrounded by fellow self-hating monkeys if that's what you're asking

Go eat some monkey brains, Carlos.
>>
>>72770911
Papist scum ruined this country.
>>
>>72768939
Aren't they known as super proud? I think they are the most proud of Asians in the US.
>>
>>72770940
>"hates racism"
>Is racist

Neat
>>
>>72765515
>Then open your eyes
at least we can

wait, shit, I'm supposed to side with your retardness because I'm a chilean and that instantly makes me PoC (person of Chile :DD )
>>
>yes, Black, Latino, and Native Americans are MY people, too

I 100% guarantee they don't see it that way.
>>
>>72771003

>claims that I was attacking racism in general
>didn't see that my first post ITT where I called someone a poutine nigger

embarrassed that we are held to the same national standard in reading comprehension desu
>>
>>72770238
>White yanks literally talk about their ethnicity constantly and take super seriously about >muh heritage
That's really not true. This meme is going overboard. Most white white Americans who have been here for generations claim themselves as American only and disregard their lineage.

This started as an inside joke about pretentious Starbucks havin white ladies who do yoga. That's all.
>>
>>72771054
What a big dick you've got my man
>>
>>72765515
>but can't give two fucking SHITS about my dead brothers and sisters who are constantly brutalized and killed by YOUR people.
Strange, I don't ever recall white people genociding Filipinos. Methinks this guy is another "oppressed snowflake living in a Western country."
>>
>>72765515
What bothers me about this is that white people ask each other this shit all the time too
>oh cool where are you from?
>France? My friend is dating a girl from Lyons!
>I want to go to Denmark sometime, it seems cool!
>>
File: fuck white people.jpg (645KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
fuck white people.jpg
645KB, 1080x1920px
>>72765515
Fuck white people.
>>
File: 1615615.jpg (263KB, 520x838px) Image search: [Google]
1615615.jpg
263KB, 520x838px
>>72769916
More like people are so insecure of their nationality/ethnicity/whatever, that when they see "white" people doing something that whatever the fuck their nationality does/did, it makes them feel awkward and slightly embarrassed via psychological projection. No one cares about a bunch of kids doing something goofy but all of a sudden it becomes a "thing" when these are a bunch of "white" kids doing something that other "non-white" kids do or have done. It's fucking pathetic; as those these people are tying their identities to their ethnicity or whatever and these goofy little things are viewed as borderline rituals that only one tribe is allowed to do and if other people do it, it makes them feel embarrassed because they see how dumb it really appears to outsiders.
It's the sort of tribalistic shit you'd see in high school among different groups of people. Popular group X does thing A so only they are allowed to do it; unpopular group Z does thing H so only they are allowed to do it; alternative group Y does thing F so only they are allowed to do it, so on and so forth.
This Theory Creations youtube guy has his channel focused around this sort of shallow shit. Maybe it's an American thing but to others it seems really fucking pathetic and insecure. Then again, America is where are this "extreme left" and tradcon online social justice warrior insanity comes from so maybe it is normal to assign self identity and worth so such tribal values.
>>
>>72771162
Philippine-American War dude

It was one of our less finer conquests.
>>
an asian researcher actually made a study about how whites treat asians in the states and found out that white americans treat asian americans better than fellow white americans

and it doesn't surprise me

I can't find the study but I've got the link stored somewhere
>>
>>72771198
they ask everyone whenever they look foreign

t. been asked about being a chilean, about being a spaniard and about being a finn.
>>
>>72767101
lie and say your parents are from here and try and max out their frustration levels. lol they could just ask what your ethnicity/heritage is but instead they choose to be retarded
>>
>>72771230
That's a really loud way of asking for a root.
>>
>>72771254
asians break all the 'muh minorities' discourse
>>
>>72770763
Italians were treated like niggers and equally as "enslaved" to build shit
And they formed criminal organizations just like the Chinese did
Read The Jungle if you don't think Italians and Eastern Europeans had an utterly shit time
>>
>>72770801
I don't believe in racism
It's a crutch for idiots with nothing going for them, or losers looking for a cause.
>>
>>72771254
It might also have to do with the fact that Asian Americans settle in liberal areas with libc*cks
>>
Dear White Folks,
It doesn't matter if we're chatting by the office water cooler or I'm shopping for asparagus at the grocery store, you guys ALWAYS find an excuse to ask me about my ethnicity.
"Where are you from?"
"How cool! My brother is dating a Irish lass!"
"Do you know any good Irish pubs?"
I used to answer these question (reluctantly) but you know what? FUCK IT, I refuse to talk about my culture with white people AT ALL. I am never going to tell you about my race, where my people come from, nor will I entertain you with my knowledge of potatoes which you could easily Google, you lazy fuck.
Why? Because whenever I wanna talk about race in America, and how my people are oppressed (yes, Black, Latino, and Native Americans are MY people, too) you wanna bitch and complain about us pulling the race card. You wanna hear ALL about my country and my advice on great local Irish pubs but can't give two fucking SHITS about my dead brothers and sisters who are constantly brutalized and killed by YOUR people.
My culture is not a topic of interest because you say so. My experiences are not valid because you asked. I am NOT here to entertain you with riverdance and I sure as hell don't wanna tell you what bogperson I am.
You wanna know about my culture? Then open your eyes and realize that all of us POCs are doing exactly that: with Twitter rants about Sean Penn, protests against SAE, and posts about #BlackLivesMatter.
THIS is my culture. THESE are my people. THESE are our problems. If you don't wanna hear us, if you don't wanna see our race card, then fuck off, cause I don't want to tell you anyways.
>>
>>72771254
White people have a hardon for Asian culture and all it takes is some some Eastern sounding mumbo jumbo to have a load of white people eating out of your hand
>>
>>72768105
Would explain why the Aussie posters here shitpost so much
>>
>>72771487
Stop being controlled by memes.
>>
>>72770327
Unless you are an actor like pic related you aren't going to look like the man on the picture. Quit dreaming it's bad for your brain.
>>
>>72765515
>(yes, Black, Latino, and Native Americans are MY people, too)
stopped reading right there
>>
Asking where they're from is better than every other race automatically assuming they're Chinese
>>
>>72771894
truth
>>
>>72771162
Philippine-american war had a body count for filipinos only marginally better than the japanese occupation.
>>
>>72768754
fucking chink xD
>>
>>72765515
Filipinos are niggers of Asia
>>
Unless you look Japanese, you're probably trash so I won't even ask. Be thankful other people take the time to ask desu
>>
>>72771247

t. autism and virginity
>>
The "asian" thing only seems to exist in America. I'm sure almost all East Asians identify themselves by nationality first than some vague notion of "asian".
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.