[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than ISIS (who will actually never achieve their goal),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Other than ISIS (who will actually never achieve their goal), will the Islamic world ever see another Caliphate such as that of the Rashidun, Abassids, Ummayads, etc?

What are the main obstacles facing Islamic countries that stops them from forming a Caliphate?

Leadership? Language? Nationality? Foreign influence?
>>
Being subhuman
>>
>>72754712
What the hell does that even mean you retard? Why did you even bother replying?
>>
>>72754626
>What are the main obstacles facing Islamic countries that stops them from forming a Caliphate?
Tribalism and Secularism
>>
Wars and international influence that only makes things worse

they are being torn apart between russia and usa
>>
>>72754876
Tribalism maybe, but secularism? Since when are Muslim countries secular?

>>72755034
Good point. Russia and Iran+allies and USA and Saudi+allies on the other.
>>
I don't think we'll ever (in our lifetimes) see one of that stature again, but I do think we'll see a superstate spanning the territory of two or three of the larger countries. The oil WILL run out and right now very few MENA countries are prepared for it. The ones that are will take the opportunity to expand and take over, especially now that they are free from foreign influence.
>>
>>72754626
Have you heard about the EU?
>>
>>72754626
free tibet desu
>>
>>72755132
Tunisia is secular, I think
You can also ask on /mena/
>>
>>72754626
>Caliphate such as that of the Rashidun
Never ever. Not even debatable.
>Abassids
Not in today's world unfortunately, deeply rooted self-hate and Western interventionism make it impossible for such a dynasty to rule over MENA today, even if it's logically our best bet. This is what gave MENA greatness to begin with, and no other ruler have managed that.
Arabs are too retarded to understand or to admit it if they do understand it. So no chance for that happen any time soon.
>Ummayads
This is already the case: cancerous tyrants drowning our lands in bloodbaths and spreading corruption and degeneration wherever their filthy arms can reach. Mostly the case in Arabia; less so in other countries but still close enough.

Islam has nothing to do with that, it's all about culture. I'm not saying that in the sense of "ISLAM DINDU NUFFIN", it's just a fact that most "muslims" today live by an entirely different set of rules and values than what Islam teachers.
Ask any muslim why he has this jobs/married this woman/moved to this country/done this rather than that and you'll see that the reason behind it is profit 99% of the time, not Islam.

Just my opinion tho
>>
>>72755132
>Good point. Russia and Iran+allies and USA and Saudi+allies on the other.
Russia and USA are but means, glorified weapons thanks to which MENA niggers merrily tear each other apart. Take that away from them and they'll continue with their nails.
I mean both do profit from this situation, but if MENA was united it would be able to resist. This is not the case. They're too tribal in their minds to ever think about the well-being of their town, let alone their country.
>>
File: dd.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>abkhazian empire

hahaahhahahahahahahhahaahhha
>>
File: islam-background.jpg (690KB, 2937x1835px) Image search: [Google]
islam-background.jpg
690KB, 2937x1835px
As long as Saudi-arabia and Iran exist, the middle east will never know peace.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.