[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more sickening than trying to discuss sensible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1444454002063.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444454002063.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
Is there anything more sickening than trying to discuss sensible immigration policies with another country's citizens, only to find out you're talking to a fucking shitskin from bumfuckistan?

I mean, here you are trying to have a sensible conversation only to have this brown cunt push for full-on open borders, not only that, but try to rationalise it too - the tenacity of some of these cunts I tell you. I can understand that they have a vested interest in the matter because they are in the country, but there's a difference between that and trying to get as many brown cunts into the country as you can to try to cover your arse, it's fucking ridiculous. Recognise you're in another person's country you fucking pest.

In addition to that, they don't even announce they are a shitskin half the time - I think it should be made mandatory that they first announce that they aren't a native of the respective country they're dwelling in before making posts here.

What do you reckon, /int/?
>>
Haha, another funny post by our friends down under.
Gather up lads, he's about to make another one.
>>
>>72742855
"we're full" when 88% of your country is uninhabited is sensible immigration policy? How about the "first world" not having a vested interest in bombing peoples countries to shit, funding drug cartels, and financing coups in the third world.
>>
>>72742855
i came here cuz bumfuckistan made me laugh
ha-hahaha
>>
>>72743738
This. Australia should create a zone in the middle of their country where they allow migrants to live, and if they manage to tame the desert climate and crazy wildlife, they deserve to stay.

Australia has a cheap effective method of terriforming their desert, and migrants get to live in a 1st world country. It's a win-win.
>>
>>72742855
I support closed borders for Australia and Europe. not America however.
>>
>>72742855
>everyone who disagrees with me is an immigrant
>>
>>72743972
Inb4 Islamic Republic of Outbakistan
>>
>>72744085
I understand the rationale for Europe, but why Australia? It's an immigrant nation just like the US. It's rightfully Abo land even if they were too stupid to create a proper civilization on it. Not a "White" country.
>>
>>72744235
Australia is meant to be an Anglo nation filled with Anglos and anglicised whites, nothing less
>>
im shitskin and i don't want more shitskin here because too much already are here. France is literelly turning in an african country, it's just too much.
>>
>>72744292
As dictated by who? The Anglos that immigrated to it?

The British Isles are the only true rightful Anglo homeland that non-Anglos have no right to immigrate to and mess with the indigenous population. Australia is no different than the US or Canada. Whites invaded the land. We made it way better, but as invaders, it's our burden to be world humanitarians within the realm of pragmatism.
>>
>>72742855
God bless Australia
>>
>>72742855
you have to have your own chan, zhang. or as long as your posters are full of changs, that doesnt make any sense
>>
>>72744235
I'll tell you why, Australia for the most part gets asians. A lot of them are "model minoritys" who are going into the tech sector and taking important careers away from Australians. I remember some Australian anon a few weeks ago complaining about asian immigrants saying how in the future they'll be an Asian nepotistic elite class with loyalty to china in Australia, they're treading dangerous ground here. As for the U.S I'm sorry that Cletus lost his job to mexicans but they could have every minimum wage job in the America and it won't make a lick of difference as long as we keep our tech sector and upper class-middle class Anglo.
>>
>>72744611
>it's our burden to be world humanitarians within the realm of pragmatism.

As dictated by who? The shitskins that immigrate here?

Anglos established Australia and made it into the successful country that it is, whites were welcome to come as long as they accepted Anglo culture, which they did, and it was all good. Now we're fucked because we're letting in these 3rd world cunts like the Sudanese and lebos, and the chinks that raise our house prices and don't integrate, nothing is better it's gotten fucking worse. They are all shit immigrants I tell you, nothing good came out of welcoming non-white immigration
>>
>>72745126
What do you think of the non intergrating white immigrants like Greeks and Italians?
>>
File: 1459820161948.gif (10KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1459820161948.gif
10KB, 420x420px
Why do shit cunts get angry when I tell them I voted for Pauline Hanson?
>>
>>72742855
The joke is that you're chinese.
>>
>>72745414
They are burden, also they came after assimilation was scrapped and replaced with a multicultural policy so there you go
>>
File: 1475631573837.png (31KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1475631573837.png
31KB, 420x420px
>>72745455
Good post
>>
>>72745126
That's why I said "within the realm of pragmatism". Obviously you shouldn't just let fucking anybody come in whenever. The goal should be to let immigrants come if they actually offer a unique skill or possess wealth that will benefit the people already living there.

Then as far as humanitarianism goes, it's resources better spent trying to make other countries better instead of letting poor dumb migrants make your country worse.

If the rest of the world wasn't so shitty, they wouldn't even need to migrate. There's a balance that can be struck between helping poor 3rd worlders without it being at the expense of worsening the lives of people already in 1st world countries.
>>
>>72745839
Though I agree with what you're saying, immigration with the skills that it brings should be limited to whites, simply because they can be assimilated into Anglo culture and not stick out like a sore thumb. I mean take the Chinese for example, they are loyal to their own culture and they'd stand out even if assimilated so really they'll always be drawn back to their Chinese roots much like is said in this post >>72745039 about them having a 'loyal to China'.

I mean, the fact of the matter is: that the presence of different culture brings about competition; competition for resources or reproductive success. With that said, cultures can't really be equal. Thus the idea of multiple groups of people being assimilated under Anglo culture is a sensible decision because then there isn't this competition or fighting that'd be brought about by conflicting cultures or visible groups i.e. Chinese
>>
>>72746066
Yeah, I agree with you on the Chinese to some extent that a lot of them just come here to suck resources out of countries like Canada and Australia with no sense of loyalty or moral obligation to the country that they immigrated too and helped make them rich.

At least in the case with Hispanics though, I know it's possible to assimilate them if done correctly. The Cubans fleeing Fidel were Fiercely patriotic to the US and Texas is a continually great success story in how to teach dreamers to love their country and state by teaching Texas history at the lower levels since Tejanos fought with the Anglos in the Texas Revolution. Most of the retarded disgusting Chicano Mexican nationalism shit occurs because California completely fails at instilling patriotism in its spics.
>>
>>72743972
Kek, That's actually an awesome idea
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.