[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post fun international facts you learned on /int/ >Argentina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (8KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 208x242px
ITT: Post fun international facts you learned on /int/

>Argentina and Brazil are white
>Australia is a province of the Han Dynasty
>Canadians aren't actually nice
>Americans microwave their guns before shooting their Obamacare-subsidized dietitians

What have you learned?
>>
File: caesar-augustus-39561-1-402.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
caesar-augustus-39561-1-402.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
That the internet/technology became so ominous to the point of conditioning people into maintaining the status quo through entertaiment and believing they are doing something about their lives while in the end they are just wasting their time away
>>
File: 5c6.jpg (161KB, 740x746px) Image search: [Google]
5c6.jpg
161KB, 740x746px
That this image is the most accurate summation of 4chan out there
>>
File: 1489170526661.jpg (830KB, 1118x763px) Image search: [Google]
1489170526661.jpg
830KB, 1118x763px
>>72728096
Are you ok, Brazil? You sound kind of sad.
>>
>>72728134
Nah, I am not sad, this place is sad. People that waste their lives believing they are doing something good here and actually engaging in serious discussion with anonimous people and beliving they are actually changing the status quo and doing something to change the reality are just sad and caught in a system that profits on the actual misery of the people. 4chan is a rotten place, just like most of the internet that actually survives on entertaining and fooling its users into believing and feeling they are doing something good
>>
File: 9384036.jpg (85KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
9384036.jpg
85KB, 800x680px
>>72728252
Damn. You're entirely correct, but I know I'll never stop posting. I use this place to feel less alienated but in fact it's just making my condition worse.
>>
>>72728299
I am here for 9 years, I know m8, and the worse thing it's not just the internet, modern society conditions people to live this way. Information and Technology nowadays takes the place of what the church/philosophy used to be, it unironically conditions the thoughts of the people but different from the other methods, which had some morality implied, the only thing implied it's the amount of profit the people behind it earn from maintaining people entertained and alienated to maintain this kind of society. It's unironically a dead end, no wonder people are getting insane and trying to break the status quo someway using the same mediums that conditioned them, which in reality still has power over them even if they failed at achieving their objectives of control and further conditioning. That's the true evil of a globalized world, basically Brave New World-tier society.
>>
>is not a brit
>uses the term m8
You've been here for 1 year at best.
>>
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>72728619
nah
>>
>>72728039

Fuck off. Brazil is black.

>>72728096
Brave New World
>>
>>72728123
2nd most accurate, behind this
>>
>>72728252
>actually engaging in serious discussion
>imageboard
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.