[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1.Your cunt of origin. 2.What your educational system told you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

1.Your cunt of origin.
2.What your educational system told you about pic related.
3.What actually happened.
>>
>>72711275
1) Ireland
2) Germans murdered lots of people, not just jews but there were a large number of jews murdered.
3) As above, also some people in occupied territories, including poland, rounded up people eligible for german summer camp.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0
>>
1. Germany
2. Everything was Poland fault. The End
3. Everyone was on vacation.
>>
File: 1461032960924.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1461032960924.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>72711909
>>
>>72711647
>this film is not available in your country
I wonder why.
>>
>>72711909
Officially this

>>72711909
Unofficially this
>>
2. Evil whites killed jews
3. Nothing
>>
>>72713571
this
>>
>>72711275
1. US
2. Hitler killed a fucklot of Jews and was a cartoonishly evil person
3. Hitler killed a fucklot of Jews, gays, the mentally ill, romani, and just about everybody else, but was just another human, and should be treated as a cautionary tale of how normal people can do extraordinarily evil things.
>>
>>72711275
In Poland it is literally illegal to use the term 'Polish death camps'. Police raid of OP's house when???
>>
>>72714298
>is literally illegal to use the term 'Polish death camps'
Literally yes.
>Police raid of OP's house when???
This isn't the US, we can barely spy. I debut they even speak English at the station.
>>
>>72714207
>3. Hitler killed a fucklot of Jews, gays, the mentally ill, romani, and just about everybody else, but was just another human, and should be treated as a cautionary tale of how normal people can do extraordinarily evil things.
Isn't that way too nuanced for your sort?
I mean you can barely handle two parties.
>>
>>72714677
Wasn't 3 supposed to be "what actually happened?"
>>
>>72714779
I'm saying it'd never make it's way into the educational system.
>>
>>72713231
Holy shit. Find a proxy. It's funny.
>>
>>72715674
Oh, gotcha. Yeah, no, I didn't learn that in school. I had to do the leg work myself.
>>
1) Argentina
2) Polish and Jews were the victims of the Nazis.
3) Polish were victims of the URSS.

>>72711647
10/10
>>
>>72714298
You'd probably get fined and have to issue an apology in a newspaper, you won't go to jail for saying polish death camps
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.