[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what will brazilians do after they've hacked down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: Amazon_rainforest.jpg (50KB, 400x329px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon_rainforest.jpg
50KB, 400x329px
So what will brazilians do after they've hacked down all of the amazon?
>>
Bunda
>>
File: images (5).jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
19KB, 225x225px
i hope this happens and we will be rich
>>
>>72704958

No one cares. They are irrelevant to our economy.
>>
>>72704958
Same thing other countries did after ruining their own environments: Get rich and fuck bitches
>>
>>72705008
Wouldn't a massive desert spanning across the entire continent have some sort of consequences?
>>
File: DSC03353.jpg (459KB, 900x579px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03353.jpg
459KB, 900x579px
>>72705042

>desert

The Amazon always was a grassland full of dinos
>>
>>72705130
Looks arid.
>>
File: 2601300.jpg (98KB, 707x513px) Image search: [Google]
2601300.jpg
98KB, 707x513px
>>72705176

Pic related is one of the last remnants of the Jurassic Amazon. Amazon rainforest is recent.
>>
What are the consequences of this?
>>
>>72705428
Deforestation has multiple negative consequences such as:
- without vegetation like trees, the soil will be gradually blown away by the wind
- the lack of vegetation also means that less water will be absorbed and retained in the area, making it drier
- without trees to absord co2, air quality will worsen, in the amazon's case this has global consequences
- the lack of tall vegetation to block the passage of wind, combined with the drier soil, leads to significant changes in weather patterns and local climate
- since the amazon is being hacked down to make way for industrial agriculture, this leads to chemicals like pesticide being absorbed into the soil and groundwater, as well as the soil's quality worsening over time
>>
>>72704993
>>72705008
>>72705035
This is why no one likes you Brazil
>>
File: linkola42.jpg (40KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
linkola42.jpg
40KB, 610x406px
stop cutting down forests
>>
>other countries destroyed their environments so it's OK
Yeah we did, then something called the 20th century happened. Get used to modernity you backwards primitive shithole
>>
>>72706420
>I-it's ok when I did it
>D-dont cut down your own forests though it's evil
>current year ethics
>>
Lose their homes
>>
>>72706319
This guy would be cool if he werent a luddite.
>>
>>72706420
Brazil is one of the most environment-friendly countries in the world so what the fuck are you talking about?

Keeping a diverse fauna in your mouth doesn't make you modern, bong. Your shitty country barely has any renewable energy sources.
>>
>>72705980

This is pure theory.

Reallity = We have the smallest area of Amazon forest in the history and this year and It's raining more than a decade ago
>>
>the age of robots and information technology
>surely hacking down a billion trees like a bunch of savages will be the path to progress and prosperity
no wonder the west can fuck up as much as they want and still have nothing to fear from latin america ever
>>
File: brazil.jpg (112KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
112KB, 1280x854px
The Amazon rainforest is a natural wonder of the world and home to some of the world's last uncontacted cultures

The rest of Brazil meanwhile is a generic ugly third world nog shithole

I know what I'd rather see 'hacked down'
>>
>>72706906
>the age of robots and information technology
>surely burning down a billion kilos of coal like a bunch of savages will be the path to progress and prosperity
>>
Bravo, bongs and friends.
>>
They will become world power, white and first world
>>
>>72704993
>i hope this happens and we will be rich

except it will get all stolen by the same people as always. Just like you didn't get any richer despite hacking half of it.
>>
>>72705980
>- without trees to absord co2, air quality will worsen, in the amazon's case this has global consequences

The amazon consumes it's own oxygen. It never leaves the Amazon
>>
File: LPR-Figure-Data.gif (292KB, 3585x1710px) Image search: [Google]
LPR-Figure-Data.gif
292KB, 3585x1710px
HOL UP
*cough cough*
What youse tryin' to say is
*wheeze*
What you brown bois is saying
*breathes heavily through rotten teeth*
That we whitey can
*builds coal power plants*
That we can like destroy
*snorts faintly through blocked nostrils*
Destroy of dat you saying dat
*bans nuclear*
Some finna
*leaks oil in the ocean*
Dem eniviroment thang
*drives SUV*
Blame dem blackies
*licks gums and grins*
AN GIT AWAY WITH IT?
AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
>>
>>72704958
use ebay
>>
>>72705980
Trees, especially old trees practically don't take as much CO2 as everybody thinks. The Ocean is way more important in the regulations of CO2
>>
>>72704993
>we

lol

some multinational corporation will be rich you won't see a dime of that money
>>
>>72709529
ya by we i mean brazil lol
>>
Fucking retarded niggers itt
I can't believe the meme about Brazilians being retarded is actually true
In NZ noone cuts down our forests in Fiordland because it's filled with natural beauty
Why the fuck are Brazilians fine with the Amazon rainforest being cut down???!!
The Amazon rainforest has the most species of any place on the planet and is the only reason people care about Brazil
>>
File: 1488006514552.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488006514552.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>72707124
>germany
>one of the richest nations on earth
>third world huetard on a cambodian boat construction support group calls them poor
>>
>>72714102

4chan NEETs =/= People in real life.
>>
>>72704958
People have to eat.
>>
Amazon forests are barely cut down nowadays because most illegal loggers either get killed by natives or arrested by military.

We're literally the most eco friendly cunt in this shitty planet, we're even making a fucking rocket that runs on fucking ethanol. And the worst part is even when cunts like US, Europe or China coming point fingers at us saying that we should take care of environment while they spill CO2 into the atmosphere like there is no tomorrow.

Amazon is ours and we do whatever the fuck we want with it, you niggers are lucky that some madmen have been elected and explored all that shit yet.

YES, I'M FUCKING MAD!
>>
>>72716246
Well keep up the great work Brazil
Keep on down the environmental path
Don't feel like you're at a disadvantage for protecting the environment
NZ also is protective of the enviroment, and we're first world

>>72714773
That's good to hear
So normie Brazilians are pro protecting the environment, while bitter shutins want to cut it all down?
>>
File: jajaja.jpg (63KB, 559x334px) Image search: [Google]
jajaja.jpg
63KB, 559x334px
>>72707586
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.