[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like living in a country that you know isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 17

What is it like living in a country that you know isn't your ancestral homeland ?

Doesn't it feel strange?

When a native hears the birds outside his window, he knows those are the same birdsongs his ancestors would have heard thousands of years ago, he sees mostly the same wildlife and plants around him.
He walks the same ancient roads and farms the same land. His entire lineage is buried beneath his feet and he sees ruins and relics of that legacy everywhere.

He might have adapted to his environment in subtle ways that we don't appreciate anymore, like epicanthic folds to protect against snow blindness or sickle cell to prevent malaria, these are redundant if you're out of place.

The animals are different, the crops, the land, the weather, doesn't it feel "wrong" or "alien?

Or is it all forgotten with the first generation born in the new land ?

I remember seeing something years ago about european americans listening to recordings of birdsongs from europe and it having a different effect on the brain when measured scientifically.(genetic memory?) Can't find anything online about it, maybe it was bullshit.
>>
>>72687662
>birdsongs

heh fag
>>
>>72687662
>What is it like living in a country that you know isn't your ancestral homeland ?
but it is
>>
>>72687662
>What is it like living in a country that you know isn't your ancestral homeland ?
meh, I was born here so I'm from here.
>>
>>72687662
Why would it be any different?
>>
>>72687662
you could say britain isn't your ancestral homeland because your ancestors weren't originally from there but migrated there
>>
>>72687662
But this is my ancestral homeland
No it doesn't
>>
File: JXufvtJ~01.jpg (44KB, 367x313px) Image search: [Google]
JXufvtJ~01.jpg
44KB, 367x313px
>>72687704
>>72687713
Out.
>>
I think we've almost completely replaced the native fauna with European animals in my province.
>>
I was born, my parents were born here, my grandparents were born here. It is my native land. The fact that my ancestors were riding in Mongolian steppes hundreds of years ago means nothing.
>>
Europeans ancestral homeland is the Eurasian steppe. and before that...Africa
>>
I was born here so it feels normal. Most of my ancestors come from italy, I would feel like an alien in italy. In fact I would feel more comfortable in your country and I am 0% english.
>>
>>72687713
But you are in your ancestral land

>>72687786
You too cuatehmoc
>>
>>72687789
make me
>>
>>72687773
Yeah I expected someone to say that. We're (britain) not so far from the continent that the flora/fauna/geography/weather is that much different though. I ca't think of any animals exclusive to the UK.
Of course humanity has moved around forever but colonialism / globalisation has sped things up .
>>
>>72687795
The american grey squirrel has almost entirely replaced the British red squirrel, I think barely anyone knows that they're an invasive species though. It's just not right.
>>
>>72687849
you are too, Tasunka Witko
>>
>>72687849
>Cuauhtémoc
No....
>>
File: Dartmoor.jpg (1MB, 1600x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Dartmoor.jpg
1MB, 1600x1116px
>>72687662
>Doesn't it feel strange?
no
its our country now and we've tailored it to our interests

do you "feel strange" living is a soulless urban jungle instead of the wild rainforests your ancient ancestors inhabited?
>>
>>72687811
>my ancestors were riding in Mongolian steppes hundreds of years ago
They weren't. You are parroting Russophobic propaganda. Your ancestral land is common with other Slavs.
>>
>>72687820
You could say that we're all African according to the Out Of Africa theory but those migrations happened over thousands of years and humans have obviously diverged significantly to fit their environments over those long periods of time. The americas have been settled for only a few hundred years, not enough time for any evolutionary adaptations. (Are humans even evolving anymore?)
>>
>>72687945
>do you "feel strange" living is a soulless urban jungle instead of the wild rainforests your ancient ancestors inhabited?

Sometimes it feels very strange and horrible to me. Don't you feel like that sometimes ? Even you live in a rural area
>>
>>72688018
Even if*
>>
File: IMG_20170324_165218.jpg (970KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_165218.jpg
970KB, 1920x2560px
Not really. My ancestors were the Germans that came to Australia because they were being oppressed by Da Man, man.

Even if they stayed, they would've been kicked out or murdered during the expulsion of Germans from Eastern Yurop, and they were probably migrants themselves from another area anyway, unless they were crypto-Slavs or something.

Also, don't tell anyone, but oral history says that a few of them were actually Jewish converts to Lutheranism. Now personally, my hair is kinda curly, not so shoah what that means though...

>tl;dr my family has probably migrated every couple hundred years since Jeebus
>>
>>72688068
How can you feel at home with those giant leaping rodents that can disembowel a man or egg-laying duck-billed mammals with poisonous barbs. That is some real alien shit.

Never mind the fucked up "people" who lived there before colonialism
>>
>>72687704
Are you a native american? Do you feel a spiritual connection to the land ?

I find it very interesting
>>
>>72688018
not really
the landscape and environment here isn't dramatically different from Europe
and humans are very versatile

I don't know what you really expect, its not like this is Australia and people are genuinely unfit to live in the climate and dying of cancer.

we get more sun and more varied temperatures but not a lot else.
>>
>>72688158
in Canada we get about the same amount of sun as most of Northern Europe.
>>
>>72688127
Well, platypuses are pretty rare to see. Kangaroos are pretty common where I live, but I grew up with them, it's normal for me. Seeing wolves and bears and shit would be alien for me.

As for the abodidginals, I literally see more kangaroos than I see them.
>>
>>72688179
But a lot harsher climate due to not receiving the moderating effect of the ocean.
>>
File: Sunshine.png (267KB, 2753x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine.png
267KB, 2753x1400px
>>72688179
nevermind. only the white parts get less sun.
>>
File: 1489095428520.png (142KB, 722x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1489095428520.png
142KB, 722x1144px
>>72688158
Yeah I know it's not exactly living on another planet, I'm just curious if a persons genetic origins have some more subtle effects other than the obvious skin colour etc
>>
>>72687662
Both sides of my family were pioneers. Almost crazier to think that many of them had two wives, more than ten kids, and from those kids only a fraction survived.
>I remember seeing something years ago about european americans listening to recordings of birdsongs from europe and it having a different effect on the brain when measured
Interdasting
>>
>>72688179
the UK and especially Scotland gets the least sun in the world

we actually get a lot of sun and have very nice weather
>>
>>72688155
i don't believe an inherent ancestral connection to the land exists in the sense that you're thinking. i am hispanic amerindian, but i feel connected to the land of the texas hill country, which is where i grew up. my ancestors would've been living in northern mexico and south texas centuries ago, areas which are much more arid and have a different topography altogether, lending themselves to different flora and fauna. nope, going down there feels almost as different as driving through the bayous of east texas. i've been shaped by the limestone cedar forests of central texas.
>>
>>72688228
I've been to Europe a lot and didn't like it aside from Ireland.
can't say there is much "better" there
besides Canada is like a more "wild" Europe anyway
>>
>>72688228
I started taking Vitamin D supplements when I first saw this, it's amazing how much better I feel for it.
>>
>>72688228
hate direct sunlight 2bh
can't get tan and just get freckles
>>
>>72687662
Do you feel strange when you realise your prehistoric ancestors lived in Africa and not Britain?
>>
>>72687931
You're a mexican indio get over it
>>
>>72688286
Europe is ruined, we killed all the bears and wolves and turned all the forests into endless farmland. People get romantic about "ye olde fields of england" but it's as articial as mororways and concrete buildings. I wish we had more woodland
>>
>>72688341
Not really, that was 100,000 - 50,000 years ago
>>
>>72687662
Wouldn't know because I live in my ancestral homeland. I want the filthy good for nothing chilenos to leave my land
>>
>>72688372
actually preserved specimens seem to indicate that meadow creatures were the norm in the british isles before they became inhabited by people, in contrast to wooded scandinavia.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>Considering where I live and how long and far back some of my ancestors have lived here, not too strange. This country and the US were both founded by people much like a portion of my ancestors. My latest "immigrant" ancestor came from England in 1905, and she died in 1998 when I was young. I put immigrant in " because technically, moving from a country directly controlled by British administration to England Jr isn't much at all of a cultural leap - especially considering Canadian nationalist British character at the turn of the century.

Doesn't it feel strange?
>No. It feels proper. That being said, I've been to most countries in Europe where my roots come from. Ireland, England, Finland (the Swedish part) - I've yet to properly go to Normandy or Hesse.

...He walks the same ancient roads and farms the same land. His entire lineage is buried beneath his feet and he sees ruins and relics of that legacy everywhere.
>One can get this feel with travel back to their ethnic homeland(s).

...The animals are different, the crops, the land, the weather, doesn't it feel "wrong" or "alien?
>As said previous, not really, especially if you're like me and some of your ancestors have been here since the late 17th century. Knowing that you're receiving the passed down torch of society is both a burden and a blessing of course.

Or is it all forgotten with the first generation born in the new land?
>Depends where you're from. The majority of my friends have parents and/or grandparents who have come here in the last 50 years. As mentioned, my roots go back further than many, and especially more than most around me.

I remember seeing something years ago about european americans listening to recordings of birdsongs from europe and it having a different effect on the brain when measured scientifically.(genetic memory?) Can't find anything online about it, maybe it was bullshit.
>Probably total shit, although not a completely stupid hypothesis.

pic is one I took last summer
>>
>>72688435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmcXbEgac9o
>>
No, not really. Your homeland is where you were born and spent all your life in. It isn't the same as being the odd immigrant out in a sea of white faces as the vast majority of people here are Anglo too.

My ancestors came out from Britain over a century ago, and although I still have relatives in the UK, it's not my homeland. The culture is different, even if we are similar. New Zealand is where I belong. It is my home and always will be.
>>
>>72688467
not an actual fart
it's a sample used in several other videos

regards, fartmaster
>>
>>72688474
But it's not. You are basically a CHI larping as an islander.
>>
>>72687871
Well, the most Brits has Celtic/Pictic ancestors living in Britain for long years before germanic conquers (first, Anglo-Saxon, and Second, Normandic)
You just lost your culture and language and sucked it from Germans (in more general sense, not Deutschlanders)
>>
wew @ that entire rant

Almost nothing about North America is the same as it used to be, animals and plants included.
>>
>>72688467
... thanks
>>
>>72688496
If the US was re-colonized by Mexico, perhaps you would have a point. The culture here and the people were born from Britain.

Chicanos are the odd ones out in a country with an Anglo language and culture. Anglos here are the majority.
>>
It doesn't feel alien, no. Perhaps if I moved further north, near the Amazon. But at the same time Europe seems quite alien to me as well, almost as if it all comes from a fairy tale. For example, I didn't realize castles truly existed until I was like 15 (I spent most of my childhood playing games and didn't care about studying until later on).

I have parents from all over (Southern) Europe though, where would my "ancestral homeland" be? Of course I can see that my family's past is there, but even if I moved there, I wouldn't be seen as a Portuguese, Spanish or Italian (where my roots come from).

I had a similar discussion with an Asian (Brazilian) friend of mine, but unfortunately he wasn't as autistic as I, so I ended up looking like a drunk saying nonsense. I still find it somewhat absurd sometimes, seeing an Asian living in a Western country, kinda alienated from both his own country and his "ancestral homeland".
>>
>>72687662
My family has been living in here ever since this city was created, i don't know what you're talking about
>>
File: dur.jpg (384KB, 1080x1794px) Image search: [Google]
dur.jpg
384KB, 1080x1794px
pic from a few days ago in the orchard
Nothing in it feels foreign
>>
>>72687662
It doesn't feel strange but it can be dangerous. There's a reason that even thought we have the highest quality of living in the world, we also have the highest rate of skin cancer.

For Africans it's like living in the frosty regions of Europe, where they have to take vitamin-D to get proper nutrients.

>>72688435
>The majority of my friends have parents and/or grandparents who have come here in the last 50 years.
Zhang(ed).

>>72688474
>It isn't the same as being the odd immigrant out in a sea of white faces as the vast majority of people here are Anglo too.
It's the same here except for areas like West Sydney which has ethnic from all over the fucking globe.
>>
>>72688537
>I have parents from all over Europe
Lmao what the fuck am I saying. I meant my roots come from there, but unfortunately I've no contact with any distant relatives there.
>>
>>72688537

Asians have it rough, you can be 3rd or 4th generation asian here in american and you'll still be looked at as a foreigner. A westernized asian is just........no.
>>
>>72688559
>Zhanged
Some Chinese sure, but even with my white friends, no word of a lie. Latvians, Germans, Irish, Brits - you name it. Sometimes I really feel like one of the last old "new worlders."
>>
>>72688537
>I still find it somewhat absurd sometimes, seeing an Asian living in a Western country, kinda alienated from both his own country and his "ancestral homeland".
I thought Brazil was racemixing central
>>
>>72688529
CHI stands for anyone that immigrates and does not integrate into the culture of the land they go to. Jumping around before eggball matches doesn't count. You are a CHI. Not judging you, just stating a fact.
>>
>>72688537
why are asians able to integrate in brazil but not in this city? they all have those shitty marts and refuse to speak spanish

im jelly i want an asian gf
>>
>>72688330
What changes have you noticed?
>>
>>72688559
I saw a tour group of africans wearing heavy winter jackets + gloves/hats at the height of summer last year while all the white people around had shorts on, looked bizarre. Like they were trying to prove a point or something.
>>
>>72688595
There are still quite a lot of pure Asians here though, and even if you're hafu, you're still seen as "Asian". They are fully integrated though.

Maybe I'm just being autistic though, idk.

>>72688607
What kind of Asians are we talking about here? Are they Chinese FOBs? Those may take a generation or two to fully integrate.
>>
>>72688596
Except I integrated into the culture, it's the culture I was born into. For the entirety of the history of New Zealand as a political entity it has been an Anglo country.

Maori's here are a minority, and those that remain have largely assimilated into the Anglo culture that exists here.How hard is that for you to understand? Colonization is a different matter to immigration.
>>
>>72688537
>I have parents from all over (Southern) Europe though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_-9ZjKm-z4
>>
>>72688608
Less joint pain, catch a cold less often. Probably mostly placebo affect, but still
>>
>>72688594
>Sometimes I really feel like one of the last old "new worlders."
That's completely wrong though. There are plenty of people who have heritage in the new world, they just don't say anything because to them that's the norm.
>>
>>72687662
i'm in my ancestral land you pirate
amerindian pride 4 life!
>>
>>72688613
Unless they grow up there they're never going to be used to it. Like how most Americans tend to think the Australian heat is just a meme and then realize how it much it fucking burns compared to their sunlight.

TO answer your point from here
>>72687992
>(Are humans even evolving anymore?)
We will never stop evolving. In a few centuries from now you can bet that the white people that lived here for centuries, would have a darker look to them compared to most other Europeans.

From here on out we'll probably regress as humans would be spending most of their time inside seated.
>>
>>72688640
my parents say they are koreans, not entirely sure if they are fobs but they usually have their whole family running the marts, maybe those kids were born here
>>
>>72688645
>For the entirety of the history of New Zealand as a political entity it has been an Anglo country.
No man. You are essentially wrong. Maoris were a social, hence, a political entity.
>How hard is that for you to understand?
It's you that didn't understand the premise of the thread bro. Read a book or two.
>>
>>72688690
Koreans for some reason like to be special snowflakes, it happens here as well. I've never seen one refusing to speak Portuguese tho.
>>
File: 1435841212709.png (664KB, 757x1146px) Image search: [Google]
1435841212709.png
664KB, 757x1146px
>>72688674
>In a few centuries from now you can bet that the white people that lived here for centuries, would have a darker look to them compared to most other Europeans
Already jealous of you tanned blokes with your sunbleached hair and your surfer bodies.

>From here on out we'll probably regress as humans would be spending most of their time inside seated.
Thats my excuse for being a shortarse
>>
>>72688690
mainland chinese take a couple of generations to assimilate. taiwanese less (i remember catching a train in belgrano and hearing a bunch of chinese teenagers speaking in spanish to each other).
koreans are weird as fuck, they are the most insular people in argentina
>>
>>72687820
>2017
>Still believing the out of Africa theory
>>
>>72688694
Maori's were not a united political entity. Please don't try and lecture me on my own country's history. They consisted of various tribes each scattered throughout the country. The Maori's arrived here from Polynesia during the European middle ages. They themselves colonized a new land and made it their own, The British did the same 600 years later.

The entire premise of this thread was refuting OP's assumption that we have some kind of innate blood ties to a land. This isn't true, as human migration has happened throughout all of history: Slavs, Turks and Polynesians being obvious examples. Just because I disagree with the OP doesn't mean I don't understand the premise of this thread.
>>
>>72688817
Redpill me, switzerland
>>
>>72688839
I mean, it's pretty obvious. Why would the genetics of humans from different ethnic groups be so different if we "all came out of the same womb"? People don't just change their colour and skull structure from living in different environments, even if many many generations pass.
And it only makes sense that they would push this kind of propaganda, since globalisation seems to be a goal for some in the know.
>>
>>72688670
That's a fair point, however I live near the liberal-voting epicentre of Canada.

Surrounded by people who think refugee benefits are a good thing.
>>
File: land.jpg (191KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
land.jpg
191KB, 1366x768px
feels good man

>mum talks to a war bride from england
>her husband and her bought a house in the suburbs
>her dad visits
>he's furious that she has a house with a yard but still says she isn't wealthy
>dad cuts her out of the will

Why would I rather my ancestors stay in britain and live in shit council housing when they had opportunity here to own land and be upwardly mobile?

As bad as Canada is politically, you can still more to untapped nature and not deal with muslims.
>>
>>72688889
So, aliens then ?
>>
>>72688926
>Why would I rather my ancestors stay in britain
Why so defensive ?
>>
>>72688831
>The British did the same 600 years later.
My point exactly. If you are not part of one of those tribes that inhabited the land, you are a CHI by definition. It's a fact. It is not your ancestors lands. On top of it, you don't even speak the native language(s) and insist on confusing colonization with nativeness. Seriously I was having fun but just now I realized that you really see yourself as a native, despite the obvious facts, all of what confirms you for a CHI. Just try to reason with a mexican wetback CHI and he will tell you the exact same things you just said, the difference being that they sort of have a point. And by the way, the fact that you are a monolingual english speaker living in the literal end of the world should have give you a clue about your CHI status dummie
>>
>>72688926
>not deal with Muslims
Knock on wood. That'll change. We should learn to be tolerant of such a historically and contemporarily problematic religion. It would be racist not to accept the word of Allah.

>>72688958
I think he meant because his ancestors were poor.
>>
>>72688958
because OPs question is rather accusatory?
>>
>>72689020
Not really
>>
File: 1485741922462.png (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485741922462.png
72KB, 900x900px
What the fugg is a CHI
>>
>>72689003
>Knock on wood. That'll change.

given time cities like montreal, toronto and vancouver will have ever expanding islamic populations

but Canada is the second biggest country
and an off grid house in the wild does not cost more than a house in the city

I'm really doubtful Flin Flon will become muslim. Natives will take over with their birth rates first.
>>
>>72689054
LE
>>
>>72689038
ok

go and ask the same question to people who are clearly not ethnically british

you'll be arrested before long
>>
File: mexican-culture[1].jpg (47KB, 450x403px) Image search: [Google]
mexican-culture[1].jpg
47KB, 450x403px
>>72689054
>>
File: New Zealand British Poster.jpg (811KB, 797x800px) Image search: [Google]
New Zealand British Poster.jpg
811KB, 797x800px
>>72688968
Again though, you ignore the point that the Maori's also migrated here from their ancestral homelands elsewhere in Polynesia. The only difference is that they colonized the land before the British did.

When a culture and people have been so totally decimated, then it is no longer their land. I share the culture here with the Anglo majority, who have been the majority for 150 years, and for the entirety of the existence of New Zealand as a nation state. Clearly though I'm never going to be escape your meme definition of a CHI. Chicanos are immigrants or second generation immigrants who reject the culture of their host country. A better parallel would be the Europeans who moved to the US a century ago, as my ancestors did here.
>>
>>72689059
>Natives will take over with their birth rates first.

Yeah, because they can afford that.
>>
>>72687662
I've never travelled to western Europe, can't imagine how different it is to here
>>
>>72689158
They colonized an inhabited land, they owned it before your ancestors came in. They were a political society before your ancestors came in (the fact that you deny their political status is just astonishing, unless you are a confused 12 year old that only identifies a political entity with a parliament). Your ancestors came in and formed what you now call New Zealand, and declared it a nation state (which is absurd because they were basically English, hence they already belong to an existing nation). So, you are not a proper native, not a proper nation, do not follow the ancient land traditions, do not follow the ancient land costumes (except for the jumping before eggball that lost it's meme magic), and we could go on and on talking about oral tradition, food, dressing, utensils, etc. Chicanos are descendants of immigrants (don't fool yourself, see what happened to Ted Cruz in the elections) and here I'll quote you "who reject the culture of their host country". So which of the Maori tribes (beside the mainstream eggball vudu thing) traditions do you follow?
>>
File: Swedish_national_costumes_1.png (2MB, 1003x1481px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish_national_costumes_1.png
2MB, 1003x1481px
>>72687662
The nation is the same one as my ancestors had, but I'm not living anywhere near they did. They lived in Lappland and Gotland for centuries. I live in Svealand near stockholm. The biome, climate, flora and fauna are completely different.
>>
>>72689319
>he thinks Maoris had culture
What strange and adorable notions you have!
>>
>>72687662

Pretty good, I make close to 15 times more than I used, so I don't give a shit about birdsong or what kind of plants are around me.
>>
>>72690001

used to*
>>
>>72687662
This map is so wrong. Kentucky was never French territory.
>>
>>72687773
This, neolithic people from Britain are genetically closer to modern spaniards than to modern brits.
>>
>>72687662
Nigger what? Genes don't pass on feelings and memories, you know.
>>
File: 1487594152896.png (146KB, 642x554px) Image search: [Google]
1487594152896.png
146KB, 642x554px
>>72687662
>When a native hears the birds outside his window, he knows those are the same birdsongs his ancestors would have heard thousands of years ago
>>
>>72689319
I see your argument rests upon denying the legitimacy of colonialism, which is nice, but for the fact that your equally guilty of it. How can you live in a new world country and follow the traditions that the Spaniards installed, or speak their language?

At what point, in your opinion, does a land no longer belong to its original inhabitants? Are Hungarians entitled to live in Hungary since they only migrated there 1300 years ago? If it was only three hundred years, would it qualify? How about the Hugenots who moved to Britain in the 1700s? Does Britain qualify as their homeland, since their descendents haven't spoken French for three centuries?

I mean the whole thing is farcical. After even several decades the "occupiers" soon become the inhabitants. Even Israel today is no longer considered Arab land, and the old culture has been largely displaced.
>>
>>72688127
You brits are just as frequently pig ignorant morons as the burgers on here, yet you don't get the same negative wrap. I don't get it.
>>
>>72687662
Actually, it is pretty cool to think about my ancestors' journey and how they ended up here.
>>
>>72688158
>its not like this is Australia and people are genuinely unfit to live in the climate and dying of cancer
This is mainly due to the thinning of the ozone layer which has been rapidly sped up due to human activity over the past few generations. The region over Australia has seen a 9% depletion since the 1960s. This also coincides with an increase in skin cancer. Keep in mind that native Australians have also been impacted by skin cancer over the past few decades in an increasing fashion. In terms of UV radiation and cancer, Australia was much safer less than a few hundred years ago, for thousands of years stretching into the past.
Hot of fuck, yeah, but not as deadly in terms of UV exposure.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.