[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Afroeurasia is Earth. Americas are the after-life. Hence, Afroeurasia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: 1475448093162.jpg (46KB, 474x639px) Image search: [Google]
1475448093162.jpg
46KB, 474x639px
Afroeurasia is Earth. Americas are the after-life. Hence, Afroeurasia is one big continent, and America is completely separate from it.
That being said, USA is heaven, Brazil is hell.
America is upwards, to the north, just like heaven is above. And Brazil is downwards, to the south, just like hell is below.
America is the land of freedom, a wonderful place to live, with temperate climate and fertile lands, the land of the American dream, where everyone can be happy, like heaven. Brazil is the land of sin, of pain and suffering, bathed by an endless scolding heat, like hell.
Doesn't it make sense?
>>
>>72687507
but hell is cold
>>
>>72687547
So Canada is hell?
>>
>>72687507
What does that make Canada or Argentina/Chile, then?
>>
File: 1481164148409.jpg (10KB, 291x395px) Image search: [Google]
1481164148409.jpg
10KB, 291x395px
Vai dormir Pedro, se tem que trabalhar amanhã.
>>
B R A Z I L
R <3
A
Z
I
L
>>
File: 1486237518484.png (63KB, 208x246px) Image search: [Google]
1486237518484.png
63KB, 208x246px
>>72687547
If you are talking about what I think you are talking about then what you are saying is incorrect because Dante says in his book that only the deepest layers of hell are cold. And when you look at a map of Brazil, you'll see that the southern-most parts of Brazil are cold, hail and snow being commonplace. So, if anything, you're only further entrenching my hypothesis.
>>
File: 1486667864723.jpg (60KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486667864723.jpg
60KB, 636x900px
>>72687592
They could be different layers of hell. Tierra del Fuego would be the very bottom of hell, and Alaska the comfiest spot of heaven. Or you could just say that anglo america is heaven, and latin america is hell.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (81KB, 387x580px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
81KB, 387x580px
So this is why all jewish Portuguese, were forcely converted and sent down here, non christians go to hell.
>>
What would Oceania be?
>>
File: 1489729135934.png (664KB, 1024x1314px) Image search: [Google]
1489729135934.png
664KB, 1024x1314px
So do bananas come from Brazilian hell?
>>
File: kat.jpg (525KB, 1083x1354px) Image search: [Google]
kat.jpg
525KB, 1083x1354px
>>72687651
Ó Pátria amada,
Idolatrada,
Salve! Salve!
>>
This is close to what I've been thinking about for a while now except you're wrong about the US. Any perceived inherent advantage the US has is temporary and a result of the ever shifting world wealth paradigms. The rise and fall of civilizations in history has culminated eventually into the US: the US is not a world civilization, but it's dominant now because of what it represents. There are no more world civilizations; the US represents the death of the old world, total unprecedented globalization, as you say it's the afterlife. The dominant world civilization of today is simply earth, and the US represents this new world. Incidentally it's why we have so much racial tension in the US more than latin america, it was always "our destiny" to lead the world, latin america had the convenience of laying low. Now the US represents the new world order and it means taking civic nationalism to its logical conclusion, which means a much harder pushback from actual nationalists and conservatives, it's why the US is generally more conservative than the rest of the world, it just seems like that, it isn't truly like that and it's actually the opposite.
The new world order won't last forever. It, like all other dominant civilizations of history, must fall. It won't fall for a very long time perhaps, maybe even 500 or so years from now. The West is/has fallen after a period of dominance, now there's no civilization to take its place except for globalism, which again, is what the US represents. The US is destined to fall.
>>
>>72687741
Please just kill yourself already
>>
Dia turns me on so much
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.