[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Russsian >Be sick of Putins regime >Move to America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>Be Russsian
>Be sick of Putins regime
>Move to America
>Watch America become Russia's bitch
WTF Americans? Not only do I see Putin on the US TV as much (if not more!) as I saw him on the Russian TV, I also now have to deal with these two retards being best buddies. And yours is copying ours and he is learning fast! What the actual fuck
>>
cтpaдaй пpeдaтeль)))))))
>>
yeah dude all those sanctions are just FLYING off

watch that reversal of obama's anti-syrian policy. no american troops over there without assads permission! none at all
>>
>>72679960

+15 CIA bucks
>>
>le russian meddling meme

no one but the absolute crazies believe this

not even the retarded dem leaders who are still trying to force it believe it, but it's the only thing they can do as their party splits and their only chance to not go extinct is if trump turns out to be shit (he won't)
>>
>>72681617
There's more proof of that then there is of Obama tapping his phone.

Every day somebody connected to him is getting busted for dealings with the Russians. I'm convinced it's something going on.

Also, how much do they pay you to shill?
>>
I'm as lefty as they come, but until I see some hard evidence the whole thing is just a fucking jingoistic witch hunt.
>>
>>72681669
Trump did a few anti-russian movements already
>>
>>72681717

As if jingoism is a bad thing you fucking commie
>>
>>72681669
>There's more proof of that then there is of Obama tapping his phone.
And what bearing does this have on the truth of the initial statement? Typical Democrat diversionary tactic.

>Every day somebody connected to him is getting busted for dealings with the Russians.
You mean busted for talking with the Russians. Just like Obama's people were demonstrated to have been doing prior to his reelection.
>>
>>72681768
Jingoism is what allows my countrymen to be totally unaware of America's historical role in world affairs.
>>
>>72681807

The only thing you ever did wrong was supporting communism in World War II.
>>
>>72681862
The world is a lot bigger than Finland and your fear of Russia, mate: you must also consider the suffering of peoples whose countries have been destroyed by American imperial hegemony, such as the people of Libya, Iraq and more recently Syria. And for what? We invaded these places, or bombed them, or funded and backed Islamic extremists as proxies to subvert them, all to play a game of chess with human lives.
>>
>>72681617
Believe what? That Putin interfered with the US election and brought trump to power? I mean in general, his love for Russia is suspiciously strong. He attacked almost every western country. Russia is the only cunt that doesn't do nuffin wrong. I hope the FBI investigation will shed some light on why he and his gang are suspiciously cozy with the Russians.
>>
>>72679960

How is America Russia's bitch? Its weaker than America both economically and militarily.
>>
>>72682153
I also want to see an investigation, but democrats cannot continue to act as if the Russian angle means they are not responsible for throwing the election to a senile reality show star.
>>
>>72679960
America's just preparing to kill that little manlet, have some patience.
>>
I mean he reminds me of Putin's ruling style.
The way he treats media for example. He needs to learn from Vlad to physically destroy his enemies. Unfortunately for Trump, he doesn't yet have the puppet Congress. So there is something to learn from Putin in that department, too.
And what's up with his frequent meetings with his "voters"? WTF, is he still campaigning? He is the most un-American of all American presidents.
>>
>>72679960
-15 hryvnas, try better
>>
>>72682270
What's the public opinion of Putin like in Russia these days?
>>
>>72682020

Exactly. You were fine until you let yourself get subverted by communists and their world empire dreams. Now your leftist world empire is the biggest threat to not just Finland but to all mankind.
>>
>>72682202
Well that's an exaggeration of course. I mean the political culture in America seems to be shifting towards the same authoritarian style, lies and bullshit that is so common in Russia.
Just look at his cabinet. All ugly commie faces.
>>
File: Nellis_07_MQ-9_Reaper_07-A.jpg (46KB, 524x393px) Image search: [Google]
Nellis_07_MQ-9_Reaper_07-A.jpg
46KB, 524x393px
>>72682313
Should be removed whichever means possible. Smartbomb is just fine.
>>
>>72682361

>Authoritarian style, lies, and bullshit

But this has been going on for a while. Patriot Act was everything but Patriotic. So what does it have to do with Putin and Russia?
>>
Koshin-kyo is an enormous religious community which was established on 03/2012. It's originate is Karasawa Takahiro, who is an incompetent lawyer. Hasegawa Ryota is the leader of followers of Koshin-kyo. I want you to learn about Koshin-kyo.
>>
>>72682361
What do you mean commie faces? You realize the USSR hasn't been a country for literally decades, right?
>>
>>72682468
I mean they literally look like evil commies from the past. The physical appearance.

>>72682429
No, it never happened in the US history that the President would tweet(!) serious accusations worth criminal investigation and then backpedal . I mean if that's true it is a serious crime. If not, it is libel which is also a crime. He is literally waking a slippery slope. I hope he gets impeached. I don't give a shit about Dems but this fucking clown??
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.