[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in Burgerland you can go to jail for throwing a snowball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Chapelle-texas.jpg (409KB, 1200x520px) Image search: [Google]
Chapelle-texas.jpg
409KB, 1200x520px
>in Burgerland you can go to jail for throwing a snowball at a "colored person" while using a racial slur
Is this true? Truly, it's the land of the free.
>>
Never heard such a thing senpai
>>
Throwing a snowball at a Russian official would probably get you detained, tortured or killed
>>
>>72654651
Nice BDSM fantasy, me African/proxy friend.
>>72654635
>In the Austin special, Chappelle tells the story of filing a police report in his Ohio town after white teens in a car throw snowballs at him and yell a racial epithet. White townsfolk who witnessed the incident were disgusted and filed police reports, and the cops ask Chappelle if he wants to press charges. “Huh? Sorry about that officer, I’m a little flustered,” Chappelle says. “I’ve never been in a position before where I can decide the fate of white children.”
And then he jokes about blackmailing the mother of these kids into sucking his dick - and the white Texan audience is joyously laughing.
>>
>>72654970
>he jokes about blackmailing the mother of these kids into sucking his dick
After which he immediately says he's kidding, he was also a Trump supporter some point during the election. Also, you can't throw snowballs at random people in any civilized country without expecting trouble.

Comedy isn't supposed to be interpreted literally or within a /pol/itical prism
>>
>>72655013
It wasn't just comedy. He based his joke on an assumption that "minor misdemeanor" + "nigger" = felony ("hate crime"). Is this true? If so, the US is fucked-up.
>>
File: 1481238511870.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1481238511870.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>72654565
>Living in a racist shithole
>>
>>72655103
A minor misdemeanor transforming into a federal hate crime seems idiotic, it's just classic Chappelle hyperbole, he's a master of reductio ad absurdum

Most racially-motivated hate crimes are also based on murder, aggravated assault, larceny at least, you can't be this naive
>>
>>72654565
Only if you hurt them and intended to hurt them which is unlikely on both accounts, you could get charged with assault charges that may have hate crime charges added on.

Having said that hate crimes are hard to prove. Just saying a sour wouldn't count.
>>
>>72655013
>Also, you can't throw snowballs at random people in any civilized country without expecting trouble
Well if they weren't injured you sort of can bit expect the cops to have a talk with you. They especially like to do the "scared straight" thing with kids.
>>
yes, it's a misdemeanor to throw a snowball at someone and turns into a felony when you yell "nigger"

i see no problem with this, shouldn't be able to throw water balloons at random strangers either regardless of how harmless it is
>>
>>72655204
>federal hate crime
There is hate crime laws on the state level too.
>seems idiotic
It's the US we're talking about.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.