[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three of my relatives are getting married this summer and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Three of my relatives are getting married this summer and it's going to be a wedding for all three of them. They scored some really hot girls from countries Iran, India, and Japan.

My mom and aunts are asking me where I dont have a fiance so they could do a four way wedding.

Anyone else here getting pressured to get married?
>>
>tfw friend is getting married next year and he wants me to be best man but I dunno what to do (I already said yes) and I despise his "fiancée"
>>
why is your english so shit?
are you like one of those brown """people"""?
>>
i only opened this thread to make sure my extension settings applied because they werent working in another thread

hello
>>
Bruah weddings are the perfect spot to find putaaang.
>>
Tell them you're gay. You probably are.

I used get pestered to get married too, now I simply stopped talking to the people who thought they knew better how I should live my life.
>>
>>72651637
They're asking you "where" you don't have a fiancée? lol, just pick up a world map and start mentioning countries.
>>
>>72651637
Why do they all marry non-whites? Is your family niggers or what?
>>
>>72651637
>They scored some really hot girls from countries Iran, India, and Japan.
Did they order them from the same website as well?
>>
File: Smug Apustus.png (320KB, 640x444px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Apustus.png
320KB, 640x444px
>>72654606
>>
File: dissapointment.jpg (16KB, 344x354px) Image search: [Google]
dissapointment.jpg
16KB, 344x354px
>>72651637
sister got engaged to her boyfriend of 3 years

she lost it at me when i told her in all likelihood (50% chance) it won't last

Feel kind of bad
>>
>>72659036
>she lost it at me when i told her in all likelihood (50% chance) it won't last

This isn't true. That 50% figure includes people who were already divorced and then remarried. The divorce rate for 2nd marriages is astronomical (not to mention 3rd, 4th, etc., although those are rare). The divorce rate for first marriages, on the other hand, is pretty low, around 20%. Your sister will probably be fine.
>>
>>72651637
>fiance
>e
Gay.
>>
>>72659300
let's hope so
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.