[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really that great to live in Japan? I can't imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (12KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
12KB, 1000x667px
Is it really that great to live in Japan?

I can't imagine it's so great being a slave to society and their many traditions and your parents expectations your entire life. People who deviate from the norm are untouchables.

I can't imagine never being shown love or emotions and seeing your mom being a submissive serf to your quiet father is that great. And when you busted your ass of your entire life and get that PhD all you get is an approving nod from your dad and from then on it's get back to work.

But maybe I'm wrong and it is like in my Chinese cartoons with adventures, drama, fun, friendship and romance.
>>
>>72645017
I wouldn't know about the native perspective, but from what I've gathered it's not that bad.
You can be a deviant if you have deviant friends to hang around/to drink with
Growing up may look like a pain because of society but your education includes a lot more freedom and independence than education in W.Europe
>>
>>72645157
>Growing up may look like a pain because of society but your education includes a lot more freedom and independence than education in W.Europe
Could you elaborate?
>>
>>72645157
Also my OP wasn't meant to be an insult. Sorry if it came that way.

I just wanted to question if the narrative portrayed in Anime is close to reality.
>>
>>72645266
Well,here are a few examples to illustrate
>kids from the age of 4 or 5 are commonly seen walking alone to school accompanied by their friends
>Parents are generally very busy with their jobs, meaning children from an early age have to find their own hobbies and occupations
>Hell, a Japanese economist once told me that parents do not have children if there is no room in the local nursery
>Club activities are such a commitment, they almost look like they remplace family to an extent
Parents being more distant mean that you are more free to do what you wish
>>
>>72645431
>independence
>meaning you stay away from your parents locked away in a clubroom
you fucking wish nip
>>
(´Д`)ハァ…こいつら俺達が常に正しいって考えが根底にあるから何言っても無駄だっつーの。
>>
>>72645490
Except children can chose which club to sell their freedom, that's part of independence
>>
>>72645017
By enduring the unendurable and suffering what is insufferable
Good Luck !
>>
>>72645490
way to miss the fucking point idiot

god I hate Americans
>>
>>72645574
>俺達が常に正しいって考えが根底にある
政治厨みたいだな
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.