[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

London or Manchester, what city would be better for an American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

London or Manchester, what city would be better for an American from NYC to move to?
>>
anime
>>
>>72644723
Are you brown? If yes then london
>>
>>72644723
>American from NYC

EYO IM FRUM BROOKLYN
>>
File: 1490241046250.jpg (44KB, 270x306px) Image search: [Google]
1490241046250.jpg
44KB, 270x306px
I would not want to live close to one of the larger cities, as you have to chose between an area where the rent is too high or an area where the crime is too high. If you are from NYC, you probably know exactly what I mean, and London will feel similar.

Personally, I'd rather live in or near a mid-sized city where crime is minimal and rent is reasonable. Cheltenham I hear is supposed to be nice, as it's next to the Cotswolds, one of the prettiest natural areas of the country.

Also, the whole country is connected by rail, so you can easily travel to any of the larger cities and be back home the same day regardless of where you live.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cotswolds
>>
>>72644765

accurate
>>
>>72644723
Manchester

it's cheaper than london
>>
>>72644923

thanks for the advice
>>
>>72644723
why the fuck would you want to go to that shithole
Come to NZ
>>
>>72644955

Manchester seems to be a very lively and artistic city, or am I wrong about this?
>>
>>72645023

sell me on NZ?
>>
File: Keswick-fg.jpg (885KB, 2048x683px) Image search: [Google]
Keswick-fg.jpg
885KB, 2048x683px
>>72644923
>as it's next to the Cotswolds, one of the prettiest natural areas of the country.

That's not the Lake District or Peak District.
>>
>>72645099
New Zealand is peaceful and pristine, but you'll be bored to death. Also earthquakes.
>>
>>72644723
If you're from NYC, then definitely London. They're very similar in the way that they feel more like countries than cities and in the way that literally everyone else in their countries hates them with a passion.
>>
Moving to Brentford 2bh
>>
>>72645284
Yeah, those are gorgeous, too. I didn't say that the Cotswolds was THE prettiest part; just one of many and it's not terribly far away from the capital.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.