[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>French women cannot enter cafes anymore because Muslims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: kek.png (326KB, 870x560px)
kek.png
326KB, 870x560px
>French women cannot enter cafes anymore because Muslims don't want them in the shop

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5tSYGfEg1IY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
shit go watch it for yourselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY
>>
"""""""""french"""""""" women
>>
We are not safe either guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7qP1nVidXk
>>
Women have reduced rights in Muslim countries... shocker!
>>
>>72642634
>>72642646
>doesn't even know that 4chan auto-embeds youtube videos

I'm not some paranoid guy who talks about conspiracies to raid us, lads, but...
>>
they're right tbqh
>>
What's happening in UK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0

>Teach mudslims how to speak western language
>They take advantage of you using it
>>
>>72642905
cripes
>>
>>72642634

What about rednecks who dont want mexicans in their restaurants?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/03/09/server-in-mexican-restaurant-in-north-carolina-found-pro-trump-m/21877247/

Is just the other said of the same coin. Same close-minded retards, different approaches.
>>
>>72643117
Your cherry-picked article on mexicans happen to other minorities here in the states as well

>http://www.msnbc.com/melissa-harris-perry/hooters-faces-lawsuit-following-anti-asi

Don't think you are special little spic. Muslims are oppressive towards all women and all other religions, even the best of the kind.
>>
>>72642646
god damn
>>
>>72642634
First time posting on 4chan?
>>
>>72643189
>Your cherry-picked article on mexicans happen to other minorities here in the states as well

>Muslims are oppressive towards all women and all other religions, even the best of the kind.

So, basically I was right
>>
>>72643314
Even whites get bullied by niggers in this country, we have hostility going either way time to time.
Maybe it is hard to grasp for dirt poor mexican brain of yours to understand but Muslims are oppressive towards more than 50% of the total human population and gives no shit about opportunities like USA does. See the difference idiotic mexcian, just because you couldn't jump the border doesn't mean America does not provide opportunities.
>>
File: 1490227806558-2.png (154KB, 337x301px)
1490227806558-2.png
154KB, 337x301px
>>
>>72643117
>thread is about muslims
>mexican tries to play oppression olympics and make it about himself
kill yourself
>>
>>72643117
well muslims at least are half-human, mexicans are just some... some proto-human
>>
ah yes, and absolutely nothing of any sort is being done to curb this phenomenon
>>
>>72642759
>""christians"" from out of town going to someone's muh heritage festival and saying their religion is shit

I hope president de blasio sends those people to syria
>>
>>72643369
I persobnally don't want islam either, but I've met muslim people and contrary of what your american media tells you not all these people are radical extremists willing to blow up your country. The problem with americans is their massive ego, and just like radical muslims, pro-Trump "pátriots" are probably losers who have done nothing with their lives other than being born americans.

>>72643425

I just pointed out that this is not a muslim exclusive behaviour.

>>72643505

Says the monkey
>>
>>72643662
>Le another butthurt sub-human Mexican who got triggered by USA making America great again.

Yes we all want to be billionaires but we don't. Yes we all want to kick the bad guys in the arse but we don't. Muslims all have little terrorists inside them dumbass.
>Le I have met a dictator and he was nice to me, all dictators must be nice Le ebin :----D
>>
>>72642646
Jesus Christ

muzzies are actually a plague, aren't they?
>>
>>72643730
> USA making America great again.
>great again.
>great
>USA
Today it's the fucking 3rd time I see mudslimes in full hijab in Mexico City, they were clearly not mexicans, this needs to stop
>>
>>72643872
kek US labor colony Mexico at it again
>>
File: 1489963941150.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1489963941150.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
What the fuck happend to france?
>>
File: giphy.gif (237KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
237KB, 300x165px
>>72643966
>>
>>72643966
Something bad true intellectuals always warned us about, but clouded by the empty words of pseudo intellectuals
>>
>>72643966
The same what happened in greece between 1453 and 1821
>>
>>72643730

I want to see if you keep that opinion when USA enters a new recession and Trump get's impeached or quit. But I guess I can blame Trump or their suportes are too dumb to understand why his executive ban orders were rejected.

This can be played the other way, you know. How many muslims you know in wathever isolated farm you live? But yet you still whine on internet about muh muslim problem, kek.
>>
>>72644090
>Le Mexican thinking his country is any better than North Korea
>>
Islam sucks donkey balls. What else is new.
>>
Businesses have the right to refuse service to whoever they deem necessary
>>
>>72644121

I'm sure judging my intelligence by the flag on my posts makes you feel superior and all, but evading my questions only reflects your lack of arguments.

Don't worry, I won't make you lose more time, so you can go back to watch american Idol, just make sure the crash of america's new administration don't catch you off guard.
>>
>2017
>not being able to walk freely anywhere as a woman
France is truly becoming a 3rd world shithole
>>
>>72644406
>This spic's argument is Muslims are good and Islam is good
THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT YOU BEANBRAIN DON'T GET DUMB PIECE OF MEXICAN SHIT THIS IS WHY WE DON'T NEED YOU IN OUR COUNTRY
>>
>>72644504
Anon, sabes que eres un pendejo si?
>>
>>72644558
I'll rather be a freedom fighter who is called upon as evil than to forfeit the high ideal civilization has showed us. Mexican logic will halt me not
>>
>>72644601
Ignore them, they just don't get it.
>>
File: 937465478.png (13KB, 500x301px)
937465478.png
13KB, 500x301px
>>72644504
>This spic's argument is Muslims are good and Islam is good

>

Like I said, just go watch American Idol
>>
>>72644854
>This spic comes back again
gtfo and shiver from the fear of having corrupt police force.
Dumb half-assedly educated faggots like think you are some kind of hero defending the oppressed, but it is actually the opposite.
>>
>>72643189
>Muslims are oppressive towards all women
Islam is more oppressive towards men.
>>
multicuralism is fucking shit, I mean what's great about having one big mixed culture? If I went to england I'd want to experience their culture, the same aplies to france, siria or any other country on earth. whats happening to europe is really sad.
>>
Nice formatting you faggot lol
>>
>>72643966
If any country is going to reach boiling point, it is France. Anglo countries are complacent but protesting and riots are routine to the French.

All it will take is a spark...a catalyst, and the French are going to riot. I would not want to be muslim in France in the next few years, because things are going to get violent.
>>
>>72642634
This video sparked a huge fake new company controversy.

When released the video made a lot of noise, every political figure talked about it. It then went silent for a while. 3 weeks ago a journalist (female muslim) came up with a counter coverage of the place.

A totally not staged video with totally not female actor cover this specific bar and explain that women are totally OK in this bar. A Jewish woman is even interviewed she claim to be a regular and she even drink alcohol!

The owner of the place is attacking for defamation the TV channel who originally broadcasted the segment.
>>
I wouldn't want french people in my shop either.
>>
Dats raysis
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8

you do it to yourself, you do, that's why it really hurts
>>
>>72642634
literally nothing wrong with this 2bh
>>
>>72642788
This tbqh
>>
>>72642634
>not wanting French women in your cafes
Muslims are literally gay faggots
>>
>>72643425
This tbqh
>>
>>72644128
I agree with this, but you know it's secretly used to have gay Muslim orgies right?
>>
So what's a good country to escape to from all this, /int/?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.