[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >still not Catholic Why aren't you Catholic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: nosso-senhor-do-bonfim-pintura.jpg (246KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nosso-senhor-do-bonfim-pintura.jpg
246KB, 900x1200px
>2017
>still not Catholic

Why aren't you Catholic yet, /int/ ?
>>
File: 1486443153322.png (324KB, 560x366px) Image search: [Google]
1486443153322.png
324KB, 560x366px
>>72614976
>>
Why should I be Catholic?
>>
i was growing up, then i realized god's not real and if he was i don't think he's going to send me to hell for masturbation while his vicars rake in cash and rape children
>>
>>72615033
>protestants
>>
>>72614976

Because Orthodoxy is superior.
>>
>>72618642
debatable
>>
>2017
>still not Luthrean

wyd?
>>
>>72619214
>following the teachings of a german autist fascinated with feces
>>
>>72614976
I live in a cheap neighborhood, so I'm surrounded by mexicans. Basically one giant catholic church.
>>
>2017
>not muslim
These people who have not yet converted to the religion of the future are disgusting.
>>
>>72619274
>german autist fascinated with feces
>fascinated with feces

What the hell?
>>
>>72619709
he mentions his feces so many times in his writings.

exactly like when he elaborated is "only saved by grace" theology, he was on the shitter.
we also know that he was constipated.
>>
>>72619709
he also reportedly ate a spoonful of his own feces
>>
>To say he was preoccupied would be putting it mildly. In 1531, in discussing an illustrative conversation he had with the Devil (which took place on a toilet), Luther said, “I am cleansing my bowels and worshipping God Almighty; You deserve what descends and God what ascends.”[2]

>So great was his love for pooing that he claimed one of his most significant revelations came while he was on the pot. In attempting to understand Romans 1:17, the realization that salvation came through faith rather than through his effort struck him, and as he later claimed, “Here I felt that I was altogether born again, and had entered Paradise itself through open gates.”[3] (after you took a huge shit)

>In his defense, the idea of the Devil loitering in toilets and it being his “playground,” was a common one.[4] So, it makes a weird sort of sense that Luther would, as he put it, “chase him [Satan] away with a fart,” or write to him, “Dear Devil . . . I have shat in my pants and breeches; hang them on your neck and wipe your mouth with them.”[5]
>>
>>72614976
>Anno domini 2017
>Worshipping idols and praying to dead humans
Why don't you make for yourself a golden calf while you're at it?
>>
File: church-history.jpg (164KB, 1474x519px) Image search: [Google]
church-history.jpg
164KB, 1474x519px
>>
>>72620411
>Orthodox believe this.
>>
>>72619990
>>72619990

But Luther was undeterred and toward the end of his life, penned what was essentially an open letter to Pope Paul III in 1545 called Against the Papacy in Rome Founded by the Devil, in which Luther pulled out all the stops. Saving some of his best for last, Luther described the practice of indulgences as “an utter shitting,” and went on to claim that the “dearest little ass-pope” not only worshiped Satan, but “also lick[ed his] behind.”[8] (Licking someone’s butt at this time being somewhat equivalent to the modern expression “kiss-ass.”) He also said the Pope farted so loudly and powerfully, that “it is a wonder that it did not tear his hole and belly apart.”[9]

What the fuck man
>>
>>72622043
catholics are false christians
>>
because we are not in the medieval times anymore to believe in any religion
>>
>>72614976
Imply am not what kind of heathen do you take me for?
>>72622426
T. Martin Luther.
>>72622520
>Tips fendora
>>
I was at St. Patrick's parish for weekly Mass just this past Sunday
>>
File: 1428531652885.jpg (2MB, 3112x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1428531652885.jpg
2MB, 3112x2338px
is there one of these memes but for Catholics?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.