[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Brazilian bearfag Underage anti-US Panamian Chubeck Dutch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gufdijfd.png (5KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gufdijfd.png
5KB, 640x480px
Gay Brazilian bearfag
Underage anti-US Panamian
Chubeck
Dutch Arab
Sudanese medical student
That butthurt Israeli who rants about wanting to genocide all Arabs
The Irish guy who hates plastic paddies and tells American tourists to not visit Ireland
Gay Russian churka
English teacher/sex tourist in Thailand
Canadian Iranian diaspora
Kazakh guy
Dyakdo Yar
Leftist Finn
Russian diaspora Kremlinbot in Germany
>>
There's this fucking american ouiaboo but I think he only stand out on /fr/
>>
>>72585638
Dont forget the underage facsist canadian of many edges
>>
the fucking Yank who keeps making this thread on an anonymous imageboard
>>
If you actually recognize specific posters, you've been on /int/ way too much for your own good.
>>
myself
>>
That rich New England Bernout.
>>
that mexican that won a national tournament on national history and regularly post informative shit on non-shit-threads about mexico
the only Brazilian in /int/ and perhaps in his entire country that is a permavirgin r9k robot that always lays the blame on girls for not wanting to fuck with him
That small group of southern europeans that keep posting delicious men at late hours at night
that gook that's perhaps the only man in his entire country that can speak understandable English, he absolutely hates anyone that is not an american or canadian
I want to say the mexicoiswhite guy but at this point it has become such an inside joke that I no longer thing he's still dwelling around here.
I also have my doubts on whether those meta stupidity american posts fabricated by a post-ironic hivemind-ish entity or is just that people THAT stupid exist.
>>
>>72586572
>that mexican that won a national tournament on national history and regularly post informative shit on non-shit-threads about mexico

You mean the we wuz Aztecs guy who posts walls of text.
>>
>>72585638
>That one Sri Lanka poster
>That one Colombian who's an engineer or something and makes 80k a year
>The Leaf that always posts about wasting thousands of hours on 4chan
>The self-hating Argentine
>That one Jap that always makes Poland threads
>>
Does Chubek even post here anymore?
>>
File: 1480883314794.jpg (542KB, 3476x991px) Image search: [Google]
1480883314794.jpg
542KB, 3476x991px
bergay
>>
Darren
>>
Canadian who wastes days on 4chan instead of doing anything productive
>>
>>72585638
>American that wants to speak german fluently
>Ikibey
>Brit whos great grandfather died in ww2 (I think I saw him on /pol/ too)
>Extraordinary friendly American that cheers me up when I´m sad (could be more than one Person)
>poorfag german
>Greek who visited belgium for a Sports match
>Russian who wants a german wife
>Pacifist american who always tries to do the least damage in the "nuke 3 countries" thread
>Me
>French guy who roleplays as a Terrorist
>American that hates it´s own country
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.