[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a nigger if I don't want to work a 12 hour shift 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1489553617087.jpg (267KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489553617087.jpg
267KB, 1280x960px
Am I a nigger if I don't want to work a 12 hour shift 5 days a week for minimum wage, while being shouted at by mentally challenging people, getting hit by them, cleaning up their shit while all the Polish workers go on the nightshift and sleep in sleeping bags and get paid the same?
>>
>>72579151
Why would you work minimum wage at all?

That's for immigrants or highschool students.
>>
If you don't like the conditions they offer you, you'll have to start your own business.
>>
>>72579151
You're a nurse Mon Ami?
>>
>>72579691
The people in my past job were all late 20s to middle aged, all on minimum wage
>>72579837
Its one of the few jobs available to me
>>
Just live on welfare
>>
>>72579964
>The people in my past job were all late 20s to middle aged, all on minimum wage

That's because they're retards with no skills. Have you tried building a valuable skillset or providing any sort of value to society?
>>
>>72580005
How's Malmo Ahmed?
>>
>>72580005
want to do this but not in England, England's welfare is so small
>>
>>72580005
Impossible to do that here, they have monthly purges where they reassess everyone and cut you off, they make you jump through a shit load of hoops for £50 a week which is nothing
>>72580019
I tried that, I've been to school and college to better myself but I wanted to kill myself everyday and I wasn't able to eat anything and I got panic attacks almost every other day

As soon as I am forced to work and my time is up I will be killing myself I'm actually relieved by this, I've had a good run and I'm glad to have lived so far and now have the exit in sight
>>
>>72580180
Okay well try /r9k/ then. It might be better for society if you indeed kill yourself, you could get a better shot next life.
>>
>>72580213
>Okay well try /r9k/ then
You think I haven't?
>you could get a better shot next life.
Would rather not, I don't want to feel any discomfort or pain again after I die I want to be at peace why would I want another life? It wouldn't be me reincarnated would it?
>>
>>72580349
I don't know, ask a priest, or a rabbi or an Imam. Just fuck off from here this has nothing to do with international discussion. Ask /r9k/ or /b/ or reddit or something.
>>
File: 1474632555294.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1474632555294.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>72580438
>(you) can make 100s of off topic threads a day on multiple boards
>I am not even allowed 1
>>
>>72579151
Get your commercial drivers license.
It's a little bit of school/training but it might be better than your job/position.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.