[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>UK wanted to have Iran's oil >Iran says no >UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 198 Iran Political 1 Map.jpg (248KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
198 Iran Political 1 Map.jpg
248KB, 500x488px
>UK wanted to have Iran's oil
>Iran says no
>UK decides to accuse the Iranian government of being communist
>UK and US overthrow the government, starting a series of corrupt and oppressive governments
>70 years later, everyone wonders why Iranians hate the US
>>
P.S. no, im not Iranian
>>
>>72577295
t. ali tehrani
>>
Wowie zowie, mr burger
Welcome to the cold war, faggot, a time when the "west" fucked every country it could in the asshole in the name of preventing communism.

t. my country is poor because you fucked us in the asshole
>>
>>72577295
You have no chance but being a terrorist islamist commie if you have petroleum under your soils
Prove me wrong
>>
File: 385729375925.png (197KB, 650x562px) Image search: [Google]
385729375925.png
197KB, 650x562px
>>72577644
>>
>>72577616
I'm pretty sure Honduras was always impoverished.
>>
>>72577616
The Past is the Past, we cannot go back and change our mistakes.
>>
>>72577703
Nice meme
But inb4 anyone calls me a WE WUZ
1944-1954 was a very prosperous time in my country and it was actually on the way to become a non-shithole, but the CIA ousted the """""""commie""""""" president and plunged us into 38 years of dictatorships and civil war.

Would we be gods among spics if that hadn't happened?
Maybe, maybe not. But still we got fucked
>>
>>72577726
Yeah but you can stop repeating them
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEE
>>
>>72577295
>UK decides to accuse the Iranian government of being communist
Well, they were and the Soviets were trying to set up a satellite regime in Iran to gain access to the Persian Gulf; in fact Russian finagling in Iran dates back to the 18th century.

A lot of Iranians hate Russia for beating them up in wars a couple of times and stealing clay.
>>
>>72577779
Please end yourself, commie rat.
>>
>>72577888
Its hard to argue against those digits, but then again, you are a brazilian, so your opinion has been discarded :9
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.