[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>learn from grandma that one great-great-whatever-grandma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2072.jpg (186KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2072.jpg
186KB, 600x450px
>learn from grandma that one great-great-whatever-grandma was turkish

Well I'll be damned.
How am I supposed to hate roaches now that I know I have their blood in me, one of my fucking ancestors was a turk? I don't care if it's 0.1% or whatever.
>>
>>72567349
Skin color?
Eye color?
Height?
>>
>>72567433

White but I tan easily.
Brown. (Father had blue, didn't inherit them god fucking damn it)
171 cm
>>
>>72567559
Its all good, lots of serbs who have brown eyes despise muslims and roaches, dont worry about the eyes.
>>
>>72567349
Uhhh who cares?
>>
Turk (Mongol) or """Turk""" (Turkified Anatolian)
>>
>>72569314

I doubt she was a mongol.
Apparently, the story goes that great-whatever-grandfather liked her enough to "steal" her, so she must have been a hell of a woman.
>>
>>72567349
>great-great-whatever-grandma
you probably don't even carry any of her genes
>>
Turks and Greeks are almost indistinguishable (Greeks being darker, shorter, inferior, dirty etc)

if this really comes as a shock to you then you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>72570013

t. paki
>>
File: Turks and Greeks.png (558KB, 422x765px) Image search: [Google]
Turks and Greeks.png
558KB, 422x765px
>>72567349
>>
>>72567559

HAHAHAHAHA
>171 cm

AHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>72570114
>t. assimilated Turk rapebaby
>>
>>72567349
Turks aren't really turks. Just imagine you have a Hittite, Phrygian or Lydian ancerstor and shit.
>>
File: muhammad.jpg (55KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
muhammad.jpg
55KB, 533x800px
This is death metal vocalist/musician Muhammad Suicmez, he's Turkish. In fact, most Turks I've met have been lighter than the Greeks I've met. Compare Ataturk to Nikolaos Michaloliakos
>>
>>72570312

But actual Turks are better those Kurd-tier brown shitters.
Tatars are based since they are a mixture of Turkic and Aryan/Finnic people.

Turks are Erdogan-tier trash because of Anatolian DNA.
>>
>>72570343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgo-wgZh6x8

there are barely any brownies if any at all in here

>>72570362
I am actual Turk and am white and my eyes are ever so slightly slanted and I believe I am directly related to Turkic family
>>
>>72570451
wrong vid oops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOFu9Pbhnc8
>>
File: 1414066555002.jpg (23KB, 549x471px) Image search: [Google]
1414066555002.jpg
23KB, 549x471px
>>72567349
>tfw I learn that one of my grand-grand mothers came from eastern Prussia
>tfw her name was something like Bertha von Noidea (nobel)
>tfw still father claims we are part Polish and even wants to visist the (((Polish))) village she came from sometime

Really no idea what I should feel. Pretty sure she was just German (with that name and all) and father is just one of these retarded babyboomers that would be proud to be somewhat multikulti. On the other hand I could be 1/16 Polish which would not really fit my weltanschauung.
>>
>>72570819

Prussian Germans are mixed with Old Prussians
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.