[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got really drunk on friday >don't remember having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>got really drunk on friday
>don't remember having full conversations with people
>don't even remember most of the night
>can't shake off the feeling that I did something really stupid that I can't remember
>>
>>72558275
fascinating
>>
File: 14598438803714.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
14598438803714.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>72558275
iktf
>>
last time i got really drunk i left the guy at the pizzeria a 20 dollar tip. it took me until the next morning to realize i hadn't even purchased any pizza.
>>
>>72558573

You're a cool guy, anon
>>
Nice, I'm gonna have my biggest hangover in 8th April/9th April and gonna post all live here. Wait for me lads :)
>>
>>72558275
one time I drank so much I was in the middle of a conversation with some poor asian who I was harassing and the next second I suddenly woke up the next day on my bedroom floor with dried vomit all over my carpet and inside my mouth, no sense of time between those two moments
>>
>>72558275
Last time I was drunk I ended up having a threesome with Spanish chick and my best friend after a trip to a beach, in the hot of the action I kissed with my friend (male), and then I don't remember.

Never spoke to him again.
>>
>>72558720
>in the hot of the action I kissed with my friend (male)
nice

Isn't this a movie though?
>>
>>72558644
is this kiwi mockery or are you being earnest?
>>
>>72558720
Also, didn't you guys meet up at a cafe once afterwards and then never spoke to each other again?
>>
>>72558784

Genuinely thought that's a daft act but one that only a nice person could have done
>>
>>72558805
well thanks i guess lol. from what i remember the pizzaman tried to return the bill but i insisted he deserved it for good service. don't know what i was thinking but i'm sure he appreciated it nonetheless.
>>
>>72558275
I accidentally got blackout drunk on red wine, last thing I remember is hugging a dog but apparently I tackled my father and threw up in the car which my family had to sit in for 30 minutes
>>
File: 1466822266011.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1466822266011.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>72558969
>I accidentally got blackout drunk on red wine
>>
>>72558766
No

>>72558786
Oh yeah
>>
>>72559000
I drank it very very fast not knowing how strong it was. Shit goes down like an easy soda
>>
>>72558720
lel
>>
>>72558573
About a year ago me and a buddy, having spent a few weeks doing jack shit called eachother up and decided to get totally wrecked.

What I remember about that night was getting a blowjob from a White girl, making out with an Asian girl, taking the dancefloor over with this African kid and pulling up to a Pizza drive through asking the kid closing up if he had any pizza left. When he said no I passed him a joint and drove off.
>>
>>72558275
you probably told people you know about your weird sexual fetishes, and that hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>72562631
>you probably told people you know about your weird sexual fetishes
triggered
>>
>>72559000
>he's never had 3 bottles of red wine
>he's never done 2 lines of coke after that
>he's never then had another bottle of wine
>he's never woken up after that naked, no clothes to be found, next to a couch with a qt on it
topkek
>>
>>72563319
>Get high, then get drunk af
>Wake up naked on a couch
>No qt around
>Only friends in the next room
I did something wrong
>>
>>72563458
Nah, that's usually how it goes.
Add being under a blanket though nude under it and I've done the same.
>>
>>72563501
Yeah it was exactly like that, just didn't mention about a blanket.
>>
>>72558275
I do this every weekend.

You do and say the same type of shit every time
>>
>>72558275
>go to party with mostly people I don't know
>am tired from working all week
>drink one beer too much
>lost all control
>drank a few more beers with new made friends
>then two shots
>then 5 in a row
>wake up in front of the room I was supposed to sleep in
>on the 8th floor
>in my own vomit

Apparently I just fell over backwards, people thought I was dead.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.