[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to save Ukraine? And I don't mean just the current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

How to save Ukraine?

And I don't mean just the current Russia stuff. How do we save it so it's finally not a shithole and starts to prosper.

I don't want to see my Slav friends suffer. So many Ukrainians here that escaped because the economy is shit. Even before the Euromaidan / Russia shit
>>
Invest in bitcoin
>>
>>72555892
>We
Who's we?

I gave up caring about this shit a long time, it's such a complicated issue and I'm not sure anyone is capable of fixing it.
>>
>>72555916
Bitcoin is shit now. They can't fucking decide on blocksize for 2 years and now one Chinese dude is blocking everything so much they don't know what to do.

It will go down the drain very, very soon. Because they are idiots. Hard fork. Yeah. How did that work for fucking Ethereum.

Not relevant to Ukraine tho
>>
It's too late. Everything Russia touches turns into shit. It's like opposite to Midas touch.
>>
>>72555932
Cause its far to you

But like, right now, I live next door to a dude from Ukraine that escaped 10 years ago and does some shit low paid jobs here

That sucks
>>
>>72555892
Let the Poles recolonize them.
>>
File: laughing-gold-face-dot-exe-.jpg (490KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-gold-face-dot-exe-.jpg
490KB, 782x835px
>>72555916
>>72555968
>he doesn't use Trumpcoin and Milocoin

Hello betas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
>>
>>72556009
DESU Russia can annex whatever they want as long as it isn't in the EU, and US/NATO won't do shit.
>>
>>72556009
I'm from Eastern Ukraine actually and I gave up caring about that shithole. Yeah life sucks, too bad. I hope they figure it out and become successful and prosperous but it's not up to me or any of us here either. It's up to them.
>>
>>72555892
>How to save Ukraine?
Give them EU passports already you nazi scum.
>>
>>72556098
I think being part of Russia would help them

Russia is economically not that bad, discounting the recent dump because of oil prices, and being part of the big market would maybe help.

Not sure if they would like it though
>>
>>72555892
Ukraine?
Not such a thing exists
>>
File: 1487423731903.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1487423731903.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>72556115
>tfw you like Ukraine and wish everything would just go back to normal.
>>
>>72555892
>Ukraine
>>>/x/

Also the Holodomor did not happened
>>
>>72556379
TFW don't know or understand anything about the situation despite kind of being from there

>Turn on Ukrainian news
>Muh Evil Putin
>Muh communists
>Muh invasion

>Turn on Russian News
>Muh evil Nazis
>Muh killing civilians
>Muh we must liberate them
>>
>>72556420
>tankie kiwi

now I've seen it all
>>
File: айайай.png (51KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
айайай.png
51KB, 600x438px
>>72556427
welcome to the theorem of Escobar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Fmue_fe-g
>translation
>well, this one is bullshit and another one is bullshit.. it's so bullshit that i've fucked it mother's mouth
>>
>>72556547
Pretty much senpai
>>
We don't.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.