[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans care so much about heritage? https://youtu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8686.jpg (94KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8686.jpg
94KB, 700x525px
Why do Americans care so much about heritage?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NAI8SgqR_yY
>>
File: heritage.jpg (34KB, 498x412px) Image search: [Google]
heritage.jpg
34KB, 498x412px
TOP OF THE MORNING LAD MUH HERITAGE IRISH RACBOMB
SAINT MC'FATTIES DAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw
>>
>>72554795
US White Americans have no real 'culture' other than grilling out and mixing with black people so we have to cling to our ancestors accomplishments. Tbh I don't care that much about my French, Dutch, German, and Englisg ancestry. I'm just a White American IMO.

I'm not gonna pretend to be a euro or try and relate to them even though I do like them.
>>
>>72554886
>US White Americans have no real 'culture'
White American culture is American xulture, it is a base upon which others are built. It is so ubiquitous nobody notices it.
>>
Well Americans have very diverce backgrounds
>>
>>72554795
>he doesn't care about his heritage
kys

there are little things more interesting
>>
>>72554795
Blake Lively's Cherokee heritage is so fucking diluted. I hate that shit.

Whites need to quit acting like their Iroqouis great great great great great great great great great grandma negates the fact that the all have privilege and benefit from it today.
>>
>>72556579
It's annoying in the US because people pick and choose which ancestry to emphasize based on what they think makes them seem cool. For example, roughly 40 million Americans claim to be "German". Most of them have English surnames and mostly British families, with one German relative. They believe this gives them license to say "we wuz kaisers n sheeit".

>>72556710
This. I'm so fucking tired of. I've got a "Colonial History" professor with the surname McHale, me and some nigerian girl were talking in class about the experience of our grandparents with colonialism, and he said "yeah, I know exactly what you mean! I'm 1/32 Cherokee!". Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>72556802
Yeah

Most white americans are like 50% British and a mix of shit on the other side and claim to be the ethnicity of whatever latest immigrant in their family came to the US
>>
>English, Irish, Germany and Cherokee
>You know, all over

???
>>
>>72555024
thats not correct. The only culture whites in America have outside the South is shit they stole from the blacks
>>
>>72556904
Tabasco sauce???
Penautbuter???
Rock and rap???

The only good thing white America did was smith n Wesson n colt
>>
>>72557321
Peanut butter was not invented by blacks. I always find it funny how my fellow blackbros cling to that. Like really? Is that really the best we can do? Peanut butter? Pathetic.
>>
>>72554795
I don't.
>>
>>72556881
White Americans are retarded, my friend. They also really don't like Britain, for some reason being descended from your country (especially from England) is not considered cool.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.