[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tourist in mexico i have to say mexico is the most impressive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: aus_18_02_2.jpg (46KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
aus_18_02_2.jpg
46KB, 499x750px
tourist in mexico
i have to say mexico is the most impressive country i have seen
haven't been to italy yet. spain is very impressive too

but here, there are things that have indescriptive value, things that will leave your jaw open, theres a mythology and mystery to the country that not many have. its a shame its so dangerous, because ive only seen a tiny part

btw the aztec calendar is huge
>>
Mexico is pretty great I agree.

It's a shame how poor some of the Aztec and Mayan ruins have been kept though.
>>
File: finno-korean hyper war.jpg (149KB, 317x1442px) Image search: [Google]
finno-korean hyper war.jpg
149KB, 317x1442px
>>72551678
You havent seen finland and it's mysteries yet.
>>
cool

but you know what's even cooler? FINLAND

I'm currently in Finland as a tourist and I must say WOW
just amazing!!
People are nice and open, very hospitable and funny. Scenery is absolutely gorgeous and architecture is top notch. Also the infrastructure is in-date and super modern. Bravo Soumi
>>
>>72551678
Is it true that most modern day Mexicans (even Mestizos) see the Aztecs as their ancestors, and dislike Cortes and see him as an evil imperialist?
>>
Are u murican?
>>
File: 1485873589747.jpg (102KB, 952x531px) Image search: [Google]
1485873589747.jpg
102KB, 952x531px
Ancient mysteries await.

https://static.ylilauta.org/files/ae/orig/pqjgd270/partaj%C3%A4b%C3%A4%20theme.mp3
>>
>>72551786
No. Only if you talk to ignorant brutes.
>>
>>72551828
no pe

>>72551786
theres a dissonance and theyre aware, they paint murals and write proses about their past on monuments trying to understand. its a big theme,, if youre asking wether they consider the past civilizations as a history of mexico proper, yes. but its complex, at the same time it sort of an undomitable land occupied by many groups even since mexicas/aztecs
thats what i have seen or undertood
>>
>>72551786
yes, if you say something positive about spain/spaniards people call you malinchista
>>
>>72552149
Not in the North.
>>
>>72552272
Because the north is actually malinchista

t. anon from monterrey
>>
File: mexifeels.jpg (184KB, 744x782px) Image search: [Google]
mexifeels.jpg
184KB, 744x782px
>>72551678
>Touching the cursed aztec calendar
RIP op
>>
>>72552272
thats because Norteños are just like chicanos, only more violent

friendly reminder central Mexico is best Mexico
>>
>>72554341
>believing in a JoJo reference
>>
>>72552272
>mu north

I am really retired of this meme
>>
Indescribable violence and corruption?
>>
>>72551786
Yeah, most of the people here are literally "WE WUZ AZTECS" if they are brown and if they are not they usually dont show their heritage as something to be proud they just mention it
>>
>>72551786
South: probably
North: no ,we see brown people as excrement
>>
>>72551786
Nah, only a few wewuz.
I´m thankful for Westernization; however, usually there is always going to be friction between the "colony" and the nation itself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.