[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Seattle like? Is it a nice place to live? Does it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: SeattleCity.jpg (1MB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
SeattleCity.jpg
1MB, 1688x1125px
What's Seattle like?
Is it a nice place to live?
Does it have a lot of brown people who cause shenanigans?
>>
Fuck off hypocritical bastard
>>
>>72535925
Why? Did i say anything wrong?
>>
>>72535986
You seriously asked if a place in USA is nice to live. That is an insult, even warn torn places are more livable than USA.
>>
>>72536168
I guess. But compared to other cities in the US what is it like?
>>
>>72535760
I was there last Christmas, like most American cities, it depends where you go, it's nice if you want to live with Bill Gates in Medina, but go into the core, and you'll find homeless camps under intersection bridges and junkies sleeping among the pigeons.
>>
>>72536228
relatively good
for some people one of the best
>>
>>72535925
Fuck off

>>72535986
No, ignore him
>>
>>72535986
Because you faggot hypocrites insult this country every opportunity you get, and then you suddenly ask if it's a nice place to live. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>72536477
>he can't handle the bantz
>>
>>72535760
Shut up you filthy turkroach, have fun being poor in your shithole of a country
>>
>>72536402
They've begun cleaning out the homeless but yeah, this pretty much. It's a lot like Vancouver without the Chinks in that regard.
>>
>>72536477
>>72536532
>being this ass ravaged on a Monday morning on an Hokkaido comic sharing site

What is wrong you guys?
>>
>>72536529
it's not banter, you can feel the genuine hatred and loathing.
>>
>>72536614
>morning
Califag detected.
>>
>>72536532
I am Serbian so i'm only mixed with the roaches.
>>72536477
I have never insulted America nor will i ever do that (Its's pretty much my favorite country)
>>
>>72536690
So?

>>72536655
You're supposed to ignore third worlders.
>>
>>72536840
What's it like in Bosnia, is it poor and violent like the rest of the Balkans
>>
>>72536927
Did a Bosnian fuck your girlfriend or something? You seem to hate them quite much
>>
>>72537019
I hate the Balkans with a passion, fuck those third world piece of shit countries. They deserve to be nuked
>>
Euros are always boos for cities they can never afford to live in (no offense intended). If hard-working Americans barely scrape by in these places, few immigrants save H1B engineers can.

If a euro wants to come to the US, they should look at the secret cities that nobody really talks about. Places like Louisville, Asheville, Omaha, etc. Actually affordable places.

Also ironically, they tend to avoid those aforementioned cities which are typically very white, in favor of coastal cities, while still wanting those cities non-diverse.
>>
>>72536927
>is it poor and violent like the rest of the Balkans
It is poor but compared to America it is actually a lot less violent.
>>
>>72535760
>What's Seattle like?
Rain, Depression and 20% of the people who live here are homeless
>Is it a nice place to live?
North End is a nice place to live and there are several areas for rich people. Stay away from the South end
>Does it have a lot of brown people who cause shenanigans?
Only in certain parts

t. Seattlite
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.