[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have blond hair or blue eyes, adults won't take you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 529.jpg (198KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
529.jpg
198KB, 940x529px
If you look at Hollywood, you would only believe that adult men with blond hair are 2% of the population. Light features are only associated with children and women.

I don't now if it's just female nature or if it was Hollywood social conditioning, but if you have these features as an adult, you're FUCKED, at least in eastern Europe.

Doesn't matter how tall you are, how intelligent you are, if you have blond hair you're forever a child in the eyes of women.
>>
>>72521767
Maybe the blonde people who don't grow darker with age are perceived as "not growing up"? I had light blond hair until I was 11 or 12 when it started to gradually darken into a chestnut color and most of the blonde people I know had already turned dunkelblond in their early twenties.
>>
Again with this Gypsy butthurt? We are all very sorry you didn't get blond genes
>>
>>72521767
>Hollywood
You are talking about multiethnic city in a spic colony state and wonder why are there so few blondes.
Come on now neger.
>>
>>72521767
You think blonde males are more than 2% worldwide?
Nordic/Anglo whites are about 5% of the world, maye a third of them have blonde hair, plus some blondes in darker whites.
Blondes are probably 2 or 3% of the adult male population indeed
>>
>>72521767
I can confirm this pasta. I'm a Finnish mongol with both features and /int/ doesn't take me seriously.
>>
>>72521767
Ooga booga muh cigany dikk
>>
that's true. light hair is a pro if you're a woman but a con if you're a man since they're a neotenous/feminine feature

dark hair, light skin that can tan and light eyes are the best combination aesthetically (though dark eyes functionally)

Satoshi Kanazawa found that black men were the most preferred when controlling for IQ and Asian women overall
>>
>tfw grey eyes, dark brown hair+beard
>>
>tfw 6'6"
>tfw dark brown hair
>tfw pale skin
>tfw turqouis eyes

i truly am the master race.

[spoiler] i'm also ugly af[/spoiler]
>>
>>72525673
>>72525759
good combos, shame you're ugly
>>
>>72525878
anything as long as you're not greek
>>
>>72521767
Your argument is that Blonde/Blue people are worse because (((Hollywood))) doesn't like them? Fucking really?
>>
>>72526013
Obviously since Hollywood is watched and mired by the majority.
>>
>>72525878
Eh, can't have it all I suppose.
At least we're not in crippling debt to the entire world.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.