[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you bought a French Chateau yet? They'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Why haven't you bought a French Chateau yet?
They're cheaper than a suburban house, after all.
https://www.domain.com.au/news/forget-australian-house-prices-buy-a-french-chateau-for-less-20170316-guz980/
>>
>>72519296
there's a reason european manors and castles have such prices m8

costly maintenance, devaluating, in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>72519546
>Middle of nowhere
Just be a call-up tech expert or something you can do at home
>devaluing
People will realise their value when they realise no one's making them anymore and get tired of living in a little downtown shoebox with druggos for neighbours
>costly maintenance
You can offset that by doing things like running tours or a vineyard
>>
>>72519296
What the fuck are those house prices Australia ?
>>
for a million they are not bad
>>
>>72519296
fuark

i thought our housing market was fucked
>>
>>72519779
you spend a mil just to hole up in a crypt with frozen pizzas and beer?
>>
>>72520018
Sounds good to me my man
>>
>>72519886
we dont have chateau, the closest you can get is probably something like this:
https://www.domain.com.au/peats-ridge-nsw-2250-2013139872
its not a listed price but from the search feature you can figure its 3 million or just under, 6 Beds 3 Baths 8 Parking, 14 hectres of land
middle of nowhere
how much is the chateau?
>>
>>72520150
>how much is the chateau?
the ones in the article are about $1m au
>>
>>72520585
pretty ridiculous considering a unit in sydney is 2 million, you could easily pay off the chateau by renting it out for weddings once a fortnight
>>
>>72519886
We are 3rd worlders for Australians.
>>
File: f467fce4598abd1fa5001bac74d77828.jpg (111KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
f467fce4598abd1fa5001bac74d77828.jpg
111KB, 1080x1080px
>>72520102

I live in an old farm house that was really cheap. Biggest regret of my life. Everything needs to be repaired and the costs of repairing are multiple times more than I paid for the house.

I live too far away from all the cool restaurants and cafes so I spend my time when I'm not working on 4chan just wasting my social life and sexual opportunities down the drain.
>>
>>72520660
pretty much, we have a travel advisory to take extra precaution in France and Belgium at the same threat level as Honduras
>>
From what I understand the French sell Chateaus under the condition they receive a high level of upkeep and/or are restored as per their will
>>
>>72520798
Depends of the region and thebkind of chateau.
Nobody cares about modern ones however historical ones need to be kept in order and not denatured
>>
>>72520759
That's why heritage buildings are a huge huge gamble. Imagine if you were prohibited from renovating your house or repairing it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.