[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Canada fight alongside with America, Australia,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1459247668214.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1459247668214.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
Why didn't Canada fight alongside with America, Australia, and New Zealand in Vietnam?
>>
Actually, we did have some Canadians volunteer in the US army in Vietnam. Also, we sent a few of our own forces there. In addition, we sold military equipment and supplies to the US throughout the war.
>>
We would have won if the Canadians helped, fucking traitors.
>>
>>72477017
We did help. Speaking of traitors, when are you going to put Kissinger on trial for war crimes abroad and the needless deaths of tens of thousands of Americans?
>>
Imagine a Canadian trying to do anything in a temperature above 70 F, that's why.
>>
>>72477238
Name one war crime he commited
>>
>>72478050
I don't know if I've ever even experienced 40c.
>>72476926
Glad we didn't, there was no point.
>>
Vietnam should not have been invaded. A pointless waste of young American lives. You are a cunt for insinuating more countries should have joined in on the efforts to kill communists in Melanin-infused China.
>>
>>72478211
Bombing Cambodian villagers which, by the way, paved the way for the Communist Khmer Rouge to take power and slaughter millions of their own people.

Then there are other (not necessarily war) crimes, such as the massacres in Bangladesh, happening under the auspices of the Kissinger state department, which were conveniently used to help open up relations with Communist China through a Pakistani middleman.

I could go on, such as his policies in Chile, Cyprus, Indonesia, etc.

In addition, Kissinger and Nixon (among others) were in violation of the Logan Act for making secret negotiations with South Vietnam, during an election, to not make peace with the North - thus prolonging the war, winning the election, and leading to many more senseless American deaths in the jungle. This alone should have landed him in prison.

I hope Americans come to their senses before this cancerous fuck dies, so he can live in agony as he sees his carefully built reputation and legacy destroyed before his eyes.
>>
>>72479053
America no commit war crime.
>>
>>72476926
To keep our 100% win streak going.
>>
>>72476926
because aussie and NZ have been cucked by pro american governments

fuck the US, fuck the Chinks, fuck the russians

just leave us the fuck alone on our islands
>>
>>72479127
Hahaha, what about the French and Indian war?
>>
>>72479167
You mean the French and Indians who are under Anglo rule and bow to our Queen and the Commonwealth and speak our language?
>>
>>72476992
>In addition, we sold military equipment and supplies to the US throughout the war.

Profiteering isn't the same as fightin,g maplenigger. You'd know that if you weren't a seal clubbing puss
>>
>>72479208
>Actually, we did have some Canadians volunteer in the US army in Vietnam. Also, we sent a few of our own forces there.
>>
>>72479152
Fucking This

NZ and Australia would have being better of as Isolationist states.

Also globalism should be outlawed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.