[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the latino ethics and they wonder why the world discriminate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: monkeymeat.png (786KB, 1004x974px) Image search: [Google]
monkeymeat.png
786KB, 1004x974px
>the latino ethics

and they wonder why the world discriminate against these subhuman monkeys
>>
>>72450805
This just proves that Latin Americans have the best ethics, because if this happened on any other continent you would never have heard of it.
>>
>>72450805
>to Europe and other parts of the world
WTF brazil????
>>
>>72450805
This just proves than Latin Americans have the best ethics, they know that Animals are inferiors who belong to us
>>
>brazil
>latino
kek no
brazil is objectively an african country
>>
Imagine being so poor you would eat meat imported from the third world
>>
>>72450964
[Citations needed]
>>
>>72451130
don't worry we're sorting ourselves out

http://www.fwi.co.uk/business/irish-beef-imports-10-since-brexit-vote.htm
>>
>>72450805
ᑦhᐊᑦ'ᔅ whᐊᑦ yoᐅ ᒡeᑦ foᕐ ᓐoᑦ eᐊᑎᖕ oᓐᓪy whᐊᓪe ᒻeᐊᑦ.
>>
>>72451209

imports are down because you fucked the pound up, now you can eat chinese beef
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>72451380
lol whatever stupid mick
>>
>>72450805
Daily reminder that the only beef worth a damn is argentinian beef. Regardless of what US protectionist-loving ranchers say.
>>
>>72450805
kek.

Never eat brazilian meat, it's dry, hard and now rotten.
>>72451563
ours is better
>>
>>72451563
I dont buy meat from irrelevant countries
>>
>>72454259
Every country is irrelevant in the bigger picture of the vast universe and the crushing Immensity of time. We are just a speck of dust.
>>
>>72451190
The fact that there are no citations proves me right because it shows that you never heard of it, just like I said you wouldn't.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.