[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to detect am I bad person or not? May be I think, that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1489552585850-int.jpg (70KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
1489552585850-int.jpg
70KB, 770x760px
How to detect am I bad person or not?
May be I think, that I am good person, but it is only my opinion? Any possibilities for it?
>>
File: alignment-chart.png (165KB, 1125x900px) Image search: [Google]
alignment-chart.png
165KB, 1125x900px
>>72449333
>good
>bad

Well spooked
>>
>>72449333
Bad
Only bad people post pepe
>>
Ask yourself if you are hurting others with your actions and if you would be proud to tell your momma about whatever you are doing.
>>
The more you care about yourself and the less you care about others, the more evil you are; the more you care about others and the less you care about yourself, the more good you are.
>>
Do you feel sad at all, when gays and Muslim immigrants who get randomly beaten up in the metro in Russia? When journalists are found dead in the woods? When opposition politicians are found to have been poisoned by some random nuclear isotope?

If yes, you feel at least a little sad, then you're a good person.
>>
>>72449333
you are russian thus inherently evil in nature
>>
Your opinion of yourself is irrelevant, it's biased, only held by 1 person and will die with you.
The only opinions that matter are the opinions of your peers, as they are what will remain of you after you die.
>>
>>72449470
My mom know all, what I do.
I should not to hurt others. Mother answered, that I am normal.

>>72449535
Looks, like I have high morality, but a lot of persons will think, that it is childhood.

>>72449574
I always have sad inside, when read news like this, any bad news gives some inside pain.
>>
>>72449386
What is the history of pepe memes?
>>
File: 14898159535170-b.jpg (44KB, 604x434px) Image search: [Google]
14898159535170-b.jpg
44KB, 604x434px
>>72449646
It is not true. A lot of us too kind, without any dark minds, with clean heart.

Persons sends sms, which costs money, like a payment, it is a help for another persons. They don't know each other. And main percent of it - not rich simple people from villages.
>>
File: enough.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>72449646

Stahp it!
Most of us are very nice, kind, hospitable and soft-hearted people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.