[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They have euthanasia for dogs, so why isn't euthanasia available

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

They have euthanasia for dogs, so why isn't euthanasia available to mixed race mutts like myself?
>>
go to the netherlands
>>
>>72440619
what mix are you?
>>
>>72440619

We hapas should get togather and have an austistic orgie

we are all autistic by birth
>>
I bet you're just fine, cheer up love
>>
>>72440619
Don't worry, the day of the rope will come soon
>>
>>72440739
English father, F*lipno mother

>>72440745
Ah I remember you, you're the only hapa I've ever conversed with

>>72440712
>indonesians and moroccans
>>
>>72440860
What are you complaining about?
>>
>>72440860
Have you tried hardening up
>>
File: 1489434575168.jpg (58KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489434575168.jpg
58KB, 960x960px
>>72440915
The fact I was born a shitskin against my will, the fact even though all the family I've ever known aside from my mother have been English but I will always be a foreign invader

>>72440917
I was born a rootless and spineless WM/AF hapa, I was destined to be an incel, to be lower than a beta
>>
>>72441055
post your arse la
>>
>>72440860
Well if your girl you are fine, but if boy might as well Elliot Rodger it up.
>>
File: rodrigo-duterte.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
rodrigo-duterte.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
Don't worry, anglos are the weakest race so even if you are 50% anglo technically, in practice the pinoy part is stronger.

Find yourself a strong Filipino man to breed the anglo out of you and your children will be fine.
>>
>>72441090
>>72441143
>
I am a fighting aged hapa male, I am a khv
>Elliot Rodger it up
I just want to go quietly, I don't feel as angry now I am weak there are no guns here I can't wield a knife. I don't want to be seen as some rampaging shitskin like that iranian Sonboly
>>
File: Capture.png (6KB, 552x131px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6KB, 552x131px
But honestly

>being half anglo half pinoy
>being ashamed of the pinoy part and not the anglo one

Absolutely retarded.

Immigrate to the Philippines while you can, there is no future in the orwellian shithole soon to be caliphate called Britbongistan.
>>
>>72441055
Aren't you a little quick to judge if you don't know about half of your roots?
Isn't it a bias to idolise the side you grew in and to overdo and over-react when it's about britain to better blend in?
Even if you identify as a brit, maybe you should learn about your other culture and see how they perceive brits, to regain the impartiality you lost.
>>
>>72441309

You are a male??

Youre the first trans gender hapa ive met
>>
>>72441353
>if you don't know about half of your roots
My mother is a Visayan monkey, I shouldn't say this but its the truth
>Isn't it a bias to idolise the side you grew in
I mean I am a shitskin, I apologise under my breath and in my head for being born whenever I pass English/eastern european people on the street
>>
>>72440619
i miss her
>>
>>72441318
yeah cause bulgaria is really thriving kek
>>
>>72441569
>Apologising to Eastern Europeans
Pathetic.
>>
>>72441569
kill yourself, it is the only solution

that self hate is disgusting
>>
>>72440619
>>72440860
>>72441309
>>72441569
Stop posting my waifu you fucking faggot
>>
>>72441579
>ywn spend a christmas with your hapa waifu
>>72441635
I am beneath them, I am a shitskin I am mohammed to them. My father is working class and they asked him for cigarettes before punching him in the face
>>
>>72441627

We will start thriving again once we kick the anglos out, don't worry.

We have our gold being stolen by a Canadian corporation (anglos), we are forced by our puppet regime to buy expensive electricity from American corporations, and our media and education are in the hands of self-hating cucks "educated" and put there by anglos.

Kicking you out and exiting NATO and the EU will literally solve all of our problems.
>>
>>72441703
Then Russia will come in and do what we were doing.
>>
>>72441753

Russians are infinitely better than anglos and we were much better off when we were allies with them.
>>
>>72441793
is that why you're 20 years behind the rest of europe like the rest of the eastern bloc
>>
>>72441793
They won't be your allies, you will be just another part of Russia.
>>
>>72441845

Once the anglos came there was a 50% drop in GDP, we needed 14 years just to reach the level of 1989.
>>
>>72441691
stop being a pathetic self-hater
embrace your halfness, learn about both cultures you come from

nobody is ugly if they eat healthy and exercise
there are heaps of attractive halfies around, its exciting and exotic to lots of people
>>
Is there no hapa austist girl on for chan?

If there is hit me up and lets date
>>
Don't give OP (you)s
He isn't that bad looking he is just looking for an excuse for why his life is shit
>>
>>72441963
wat up bb, only into pegging you with no lube.
>>
>>72440619
>>72440860
Name's April
>ASMR Relaxation: Practicing Vietnamese (Tones/Numbers)
>>72441055
Name's Angie
>19/F/Australia
>>
>>72442074
>pegging a fresh asshole with no lube

Mind as well grind sandpaper on your dick.
>>
>>72441649
Am I supposed to be proud of being a shitskin halfbreed abomination?

>>72441943
But I am a shitskin invader, when I pass English girls on the street I always make sure to keep my head down and not look in their eyes so I don't make them uncomfortable/disgust them. People look at me like a rapist, I even feel like a rapist when I walk around my area

>>72442014
>middle class cunt
>private school
>looked after child
I am a shitskin don't you understand, I have English blood but it is unrecognisable I am an abomination I do not look filipino at all, my mother introduced me to some middle aged Filipinos and they laughed saying "Too English"

Funny that
>>
>>72442137
As I said you aren't ugly
Caring about your heretige is rubbish it means nothing
You don't look like a hapa
You are an Anglo stop wollowing about it all
Look at Mr bean he doesn't look Anglo at all yet he is known all over the world
>>
>>72442222
>You don't look like a hapa
Exactly, I look more like a central asian shitskin, like say churka, tajik, turkic, tatar no wonder all my Polish peers that came here in 2004 thought I was mohammed
>You are an Anglo
kek
>>
>>72442222
>You don't look like a hapa
The girl he's posting isn't him lmao. And quints for truth I guess.

>>72442137
>But I am a shitskin invader, when I pass English girls on the street I always make sure to keep my head down and not look in their eyes so I don't make them uncomfortable/disgust them
As you should. And you should do it to all women not just the English.
>>
>>72441055
she's really cute :3
>>
Are you short?
Become a trap lad
>>
>>72441703
are you that bulgar that really hates brits in every thread
get a life mate
>>
>>72442365
The Polish women are almost always with a partner anyways so I tend to cross the road/step off the pavement completely

>>72442366
Yeah, anglo father just like me she should me mine for a day for compensation I wouldn't touch her of course I'd just like to hear her voice. Her lips are really cute

>>72442393
My mother is a dwarf like most pinoys, but I am 6'1 thanks to my anglo blood
>>
Your pinoy blood got infected with your cumskin anglo side.
Disgusting.
>>
>>72440619

who is this semendemon?
>>
>>72442365
I know he has posted his pic befor
>>72442325
You have some kind of persecution complex
I can't be arsed you will sort your self out once a girl starts to hit on you/you shoot up a school
>>
>>72442074
ew

I know a british gay hapa i can hook you up with
>>
>>72440619
I had similar feelios as a Russian/Chuvash kid.
After a while I embraced my heritage completely thanks to learning a bit more of the history and my friends always referencing my mongol heritage. Mongol joges helped overall.
Though I guess I could pass as a yugo.
>>
>>72440619
that's really fucked up, man

I hope you get out of this mental place one day
>>
>>72442603
Moonglove ASMR
>>
You are unique. Better to be an amazing one of a kind diamond, than a shitty cookie cutter clone of the mass produced shitherd.
>>
>>72443399
Wow this really gave me the pick me up I needed to get through the day
>>
File: snowflake.jpg (2MB, 2943x2207px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.jpg
2MB, 2943x2207px
>>72443399
>>72443399

>You are unique.

a speshul snowflake
>>
Get the fuck out of Britain and go to the United States, literally no one here cares how mixed you are. We're mongrel paradise.
>>
OP who's the girl?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.