[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else cringe around Italian Americans/Canadians? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

anyone else cringe around Italian Americans/Canadians?

They don't give a shit about anything, they'll say anything in front of their children and act all macho. The Sopranos got this right. They don't act like other whites at all.
>>
There are wops in Canada? Do they eat the gabagool?
>>
>>72436110
There's 1.5 million Italians here. Most of them live in Toronto.
>>
>>72436093
Is The Sopranos the best TV series ever made?
>>
>>72436093
I don't like Italian French too. It's been several generations they are in France, they still see themselves as Italians and act different.
>>
>>72436093
I find that shit funny because some of them do act like that, but I like them they are super friendly 2bh.
>>
>>72436173
I don't know, I don't watch much tv. If you like Italian mobsters and people getting wacked then you'll like the Sopranos.
>>
>>72436093
I don't like Italians in Italy.
They just don't want to stay in the kitchen, the only place they belong.
>>
>>72436214
>I don't like Italians in Italy.
nah real Italians are fine, it's the diaspora that sucks.
>>
>>72436230
The majority sucks and the girls aren't as good looking as people say. Bunch of vain faggots who sleep with their mum until they find a girl that looks just like their mum and takes care of them.

Only good thing is the food.
>>
>>72436230
I don't even Italians like other Italians , considering their dumping of garbage problem.
>>
>>72436290
Italians say other Italians aren't Italians or if the others are Italians that they aren't Italians.
>>
>>72436305
Well most places have "no true scotsman " problem.
>>
>>72436325
Never seen it more with the Italians.
>>
>>72436187
Pas d'accord, je pense qu'ils sont assez rare, en tout cas là ou je vis. Souvent, ce sont les français d'origines maghrébine ou portugaises qui ont ce genre d'attitude.
>>
>>72437157
>maghrébine
You calling all French Berbers?
>>
>>72437226
No, I'm speaking about french with maghrebian origins.
>>
>>72437157
Cette personne parle les mots de la raison
>>
>>72436359
>>72436325
>>72436305
Anyone who is from below the Po river, or hails either from Valle d'Aosta or Trentino Alto Adige (südtirol) is not italian as far as I'm concerned.
>>72436289
The pot calling the kettle back, really
>>
>>72437328
Milano area I assume?

>The pot calling the kettle back, really
Except our food isn't that excellent and we try to move out a bit earlier because we like our mum, but it's a bit uncomfortable to fuck some random slut while your mum is watching.
>>
>>72436173
Yes it is. Nothing comes close
>>
>>72436093
You should see ours lmao
>>
The italian and greek diaspora are one of the most despised ethnic groups here
>>
>>72437821
everybody knows you are asian racist mate
>>
>>72437846
I don't understand what this post is trying to say and I am not going to read it again
>>
>>72436093
it's not like we adore those Americans larping as neapolitans either.

That said in America there were and still are great personalities with Italian ancestry in a number of fields and sometimes we talk about them and appreciate them.

I don't know anything about Canada Italians except that Cosa Nostra and 'Ndrangheta have bases there.

>>72437821
I don't know anything about Australia Italians either, we consider going to Australia a thing for confused 20 something people who want to escape and go pick kiwis for a year.
>>
>>72437781
Don't know anything about Belgium Italian except that you had a gay diaspora as president.

>>72436187
I don't know much about France Italians, I know there's people with Italian surnames there but what they are up to it's unknown to me.
>>
>>72439448
There was massive post war migration from Mediterranean countries to Australia, particularly from Greece and Italy. At one point there were more greeks in Melbourne than in Athens. They all formed insular communities and refused to assimilate like the Vietnamese, Indians, Irish and English did and formed this weird subculture which, from what I understand, is an exaggeration of a lot of the shit parts of Italian culture. They even have different accents to the rest of the country.
Everyone over here calls them wogs and alongside the lebanese they're considered the worst cultural group in Australia. To put things into perspective, Zyzz was a wog

Actual italians who come over here to work or whatever are fairly well liked though.
>>
>>72440181
I literally never heard of that, you seems to be confusing Italians with Greeks a lot too.
>>
>>72436173
Yes, if you say otherwise you most likely have shit taste syndrome.
>>
>>72441109
Its shit

I watched 20 minutes, got bored and deleted the whole series
>>
>>72441383
quite the authority then.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.