[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In America there's a "vice president" ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

>In America there's a "vice president" ready to replace the president if he get shot
>>
File: IMG_0566.jpg (106KB, 1420x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0566.jpg
106KB, 1420x946px
>>72422537
If the Vice President gets shot then the Speaker of the House becomes President.
>>
>they have replacements all the way down to the burger flippers
>>
In the Netherlands the role of prime minister doesn't really mean anything and can be replaced at a whim. We also have a vice prime minister, who can do the exact same thing. Just like all ministers really.
>>
>>72422657
You can't say it's not well thought out.
>>
>>72422537
>his country has both a prime minister and a president
>>
>>72422601

wtf and what happens too the president?
>>
At least they know who it would be. We have no fucking idea who would replace weedman if he got shot.
>>
>>72422706
Automatically die
>>
File: IMG_0567.jpg (36KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
36KB, 460x259px
>>72422601
If the Speaker of the House is shot then the President Pro Tempore of the Senate becomes President.
>>
>>72422765
If everyone in american political house(white, representatives, senators) dead, Then who will be a president?
>>
>>72422681
The law dictates all ministers are equal and they all speak as one.
>>
>>72422706
This is assuming that he is already dead.
>>72422822
Whenever the President gives a speech there is a designated survivor who is hidden somewhere secret and guarded by guards.
The Designated Survivor is normally a secretary.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designated_survivor
>>
>>72422765
After the Senate Pro Tempore.
It moves down through every secretary.
>>
>>72422956
>there is a designated survivor who is hidden somewhere secret and guarded by guards.
The Dutchman must have a captain
>>
>>72422956
>Whenever the President gives a speech there is a designated survivor who is hidden somewhere secret and guarded by guards.
>The Designated Survivor is normally a secretary.
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Designated_survivor

Wtf? I love America now
>>
File: designatedsurvivor_0.jpg (58KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
designatedsurvivor_0.jpg
58KB, 1000x563px
*runs around in circles screaming*

THE DEEP STATE
>>
>>72423162
I heard about it but I never watched it.
Good show?
>>
>>72423132
Our system of first among equals, in the absolute sense, is much easier.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primus_inter_pares#Netherlands

Not to mention our King (or his descendants after him) can just appoint new ministers with the flick of a wrist.
Although without a monarch our parliament would simply take over that role, as they normally "suggest" ministers to our King.
>>
File: 1487788816610.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487788816610.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>72423479
I was making a reference to the mythical ghost ship "The Flying Dutchman".
>>
>>72423624
I know.
>>
>>72422724
First an interim Prime Minister would be appointed by the Liberal party, then they would vote on a permanent replacement. Not really that complicated.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.