[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rob gas station with gun >5 years minimum in prison >Steal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
>Rob gas station with gun
>5 years minimum in prison

>Steal peoples info and file false tax returns in their name and defraud the US government of hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions
>Get under 3 years, minimum security vacation without even being fined full amount or having your assets taken

North American """"""""""""" justice """"""""""""""
>>
File: americanjusticesystem.png (1MB, 1054x1042px) Image search: [Google]
americanjusticesystem.png
1MB, 1054x1042px
really makes you think
>>
>>72420739
>America

Literally the most retarded country
>>
File: 1489432555801.jpg (44KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1489432555801.jpg
44KB, 600x476px
>>72420686
to play devil's advocate, smart/white collar criminals don't deserve harsh punishment because they will be worth more to society in the long run
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP88_mNK3-U&t=594s
At 9:50
>Be american
>Work your entire life to afford your own place
>Retire
>Grow some potplants on your own property because you're old and it helps with various pains
>Someone calls the cops on you
>Cops can now seize all your money, and your property
>Send you to up to 4 years in jail
>Probably die in jail

This is so fucking sad, you should be the land of the free, yet you have this going on.
>>
>>72422752
Good. Fuck dirty stoners.
>>
>>72422752
I know the guy who slot all his poker money because of civil forfeiture.
>>
>>72422752
Also this shit is massively blown out of proportion btw, no edge.

In Canada recently there was some guy who got pulled over and found to have had like ~$50,000 in cash and couldn't come up with any reasonable explanation for why he had it and it got confiscated and people were memeing out "muh rights muh freedoms"
>>
>>72422562
(you)
>>
>>72422775
Edgy
>>
>>72422562
I can't say i disagree. White collar criminals are actually smart, fuck niggers.
>>
>>72422827
I'm talking about that particular case, not civil forfeiture in general.
If they only used it on big fish it wouldn't be a problem, but they don't.
>>
>>72422911
idk americans are retarded like that

>Possessing a vial of testosterone is illegal
>Having sex with girls under 18 is illegal
>other retardations
>>
>>72422752
>Do something illegal
>Get in trouble

Wow who would have thought?
>>
>>72423110
It's 16 in most state you dumb yank
>>
>>72423140
Good goy.
Would you kill yourself if you were jewish in nazi germany too? That would be illegal as well.
>>
>>72423140
That is fair though, to be honest.

I'm not sure, both the Dane and the American have a point.
>>
>>72422562
A F U C K I N G L E A F
>>
>>72420686
>violence or the threat of it is less worse than the manipulation of imaginary sums
>>
>>72423231
Why are steroids illegal in America?

is it so that (((((((((((((((they))))))))))))) have a monopoly?

America is a pathetic country in some ways, unfortunately.
>>
File: 1473613618212.jpg (609KB, 1860x862px) Image search: [Google]
1473613618212.jpg
609KB, 1860x862px
>Try to build some muscle and not be a numale cuckold anymore
>Go to prison because "We can't let you do that goyim!"
>>
>>72422562
>Steal peoples info and file false tax returns in their name and defraud the US government of hundreds of thousands of dollars to millions
>Not at all being a drain or facet of corruption in society
>Not worthy at all to make an example out of
I think maybe because it's difficult for the average person to truly visualize how these people are screwing society over they don't really harbor any ill will towards them the way they would a thief or murderer.
>>
>>72423618
t. Beta wagecuck

White collarcrime is the master race. WHITEcollar crime for WHITE people.
>>
>>72423140
He didn't say he was surprised you thick fuck he said it was sad
>>
>>72423284
>These imaginary sums can cause heavy repercussions to economy and corruption
>They dont matter compared to a nigger getting killed lol
>>
>>72420686
>minimum sentencing
>>
>>72422827
I never heard about this. Please provide a link.
>>
>>72424731
t. little wagecuck fag
>>
>>72424870
What are you then oh wise leaf?
>>
>>72424914
cucking morons like you
>>
File: sloth.gif (1MB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
sloth.gif
1MB, 245x184px
>>72424930
Epic
>>
>>72424958
>he actually works for a living
>>
>>72424982
>he actually thinks the economy only affects those who work
>>
>>72426114
>He thinks I think that
>>
Why would the rich treat their own badly? You seem to think politicians and lawmakers care about anybody besides their corporate buddies.
>>
>>72426221
>He thinks that some random Eastern European guy committing bank fraud is one of their "buddies"

Do you think they organize at like a weekly "rich evil guy" meetup or something and discuss ways to fuck over poor people or something?
>>
>>72420686
Violent crime is always more traumatic and can potentially lead to murder.
>>
>>72426562
Why do people commit it though?

It carries such a high punishment rate and sentence, and yet has a tiny reward.
>>
>>72426738
because it's easy
>>
>>72427112
Is that why such a high percent of niggers do it? Too retarded for anything else?

Why are niggers so brainless?
>>
>>72422562
Nah it needs harsher penalties because people will do it if the opportunities arise and will do it again because the punishment is minor as fuck.
>>
>>72427438
Like no one got arrested for all the shit that happened 8-9 years back.
>>
>>72427481
>Like no one got arrested for all the shit that happened 8-9 years back.

what shit?
>>
>>72420739
>The Williamson County District Attorney's office dropped the charge against Jacob Lavoro, of Round Rock, who was charged with having nearly one and a half pounds of drugs with the intent to sell. The first-degree felony charge carried a punishment of 10 years to life in prison.

>Abbott applauded the officers for being more courteous in their enforcement of the law the second time around this week. “They were very gentle," Abbott said. "I think they feel a little guilty doing their job."
The man was released, and the next week he did the same thing.

When you take thing completely out of context, and never look into the details, then sure. It makes you think.
>>
>>72431187
>he doesn't think just based on headlines that sell copies/get clicks instead of actually reading into the story and understanding what happened and it's ramifications

Hello normie.
>>
You know minimum-security prison is no picnic. I have a friend in there right now. He says the trick is: kick someone's ass the first day or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be all right.
>>
>>72432189
>Fighting in minimum security
That doesn't actually happen.

is your "friend" a character in a fictional movie where the "rule" is to shank a guy the first day on the yard so that the black people are scared of you and then you join a white prison gang and then the main character realizes that racism is wrong and that really the prisoners should team up against the guards and so they form a peaceful multicultural prison society?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.